Treat yourself to a private king-sized master bedroom and en suite bathroom all to yourself in a beautiful, clean, and very quiet two story home located on a wooded acre.
Beautiful, quiet, clean 2 story home on 1 acre with a private master bedroom all to yourself with a clean private attached master bathroom. A short easy drive to the CVG airport and downtown Cincinnati. Your master suite includes a king-sized pillow-top mattress with memory foam and a private en suite bath with over-sized tub and separate shower. Towels and body soap are included.
*PLEASE NOTE: We do require a complete Airbnb profile (recommended to us as Airbnb hosts). This includes a Verified ID, Recommendations from friends and family, multiple photos and a personal bio. Anything to help us get to know you better and build trust. :)
We travel a lot and understand the need for peace, quiet, privacy, and comfort. You'll find all that here. Feel free to come and go as you please. We do have a lovingly-friendly dog and an overweight tom-cat who live in the home but are never allowed in your room.
- Fresh bed linens
- Fresh towels
- Soaps and shampoos for your use
- Free use of our washer and dryer (free detergent provided)
- Free 20 gigabit wi-fi internet
- Off street parking available for 2 cars.
- Very well behaved dogs are allowed
- A large yard and wooded acreage are available for pets, children, and/or a quiet refuge.
- Large fire pit with chairs (firewood + marshmallows available for $5)
- 24 min to CVG airport
- 29 minutes to Cincinnati city center
- 16 min to Starbucks (enroute to CVG + Cincy)
- 8 min to gas station (enroute to CVG + Cincy)
- 9 min to Kroger grocery store
Servicios y zonas comunes
You'll have access to your room and private en-suite bathroom, as well as a shared hall bathroom (shared with any other guests that we happen to have at the time), and all the common areas. Common areas include a full kitchen, dining room, living room, outdoor deck overlooking the forest, and a eat-in area in the kitchen.
Atención a los huéspedes
We're type-A introverts. We're very quiet and keep to ourselves. We are highly respectful of others personal space and like to give folks as much privacy as possible. We travel a lot and know that sometimes you just want to arrive to your destination and be in a quiet, private space. After a brief tour of the house, we let guests get comfortable and let them know where to find us if they need anything.
The room is intended to be a home away from home - as it is our home and not a hotel room. In summary, we ask that you return the room/house in the same condition you found it. We ask that you respect our home, property, and belongings and abide by the following rules:
- Destructive pets, children, and adults are not allowed in the house.
- For anything that is damaged or stained during your stay, you will be responsible for 100% of the replacement cost.
- If something in the house breaks, is damaged, is stained and/or malfunctions, notify us immediately.
- What is in the house when you arrive, stays in the house when you depart.
- Absolutely no smoking anywhere in the house - this includes by a window with a fan facing out, head out the window, etc. Anywhere outside the house is fine, but with proper cleanup of cigarettes (in the garbage).
- Weapons are not allowed in the house.
- No drug use or drunkenness is allowed on the property.
- No illegal activity allowed, period. Evidence of such activity will be reported to the local police.
- You are free to use wireless internet, do laundry, use the kitchen for breakfasts, enjoy the patio, fire pit, yard, and woods. The rest of the home is private and off-limits.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself. This includes garbage in the proper containers in the house upon your departure. We do recycle.
- Please remove the sheets and pillowcases from the bed after your stay and place them in the hallway.
- You do not have to hand-wash dishes used while visiting - but do rinse them and place them in the dishwasher.
- We live in a residential neighborhood - consideration of neighbors with noise and disruption is required. We ask that quiet hours be maintained between 11pm-7am.
- Written communication must be had with us for any additional guests that are not listed on the agreement. Please do not bring visitors into the house that we are not aware of, overnight or otherwise.
- Breaking the house rules will result in dismissal from the house, and other charges or fees associated with the broken rules.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hosting you!
Este anfitrión tiene 32 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones