2nd floor apartment with private deck & great views is the perfect getaway. Queen bed in the master bedroom, twin trundle bed in the second bedroom, full kitchen, full bath, all linens, internet, cable TV. Canadian discount available.
Located on Second Avenue across from the Visitor's Center, this delightful second floor apartment rental with private deck and great views is the perfect getaway for a weekend, week or longer. The vacation rental has two bedrooms with one queen bed in the master bedroom and a trundle bed in the second bedroom. It is equipped with a full kitchen, full bath, all linens, internet, cable TV and is easy walking distance to museums, shops, boat harbor, beach and restaurants.
No smoking, no pets. Weekly maid service.
Open year round.
Canadian Discount available during the summer months.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Entire apartment plus private deck
Atención a los huéspedes
Pam and Dave, the owners, work in the real estate office on the ground floor.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the cabin. Smoking is permitted ONLY on the beach.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the premises or its facilities is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while Guests are on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Please do not leave appliances on when away from the home.
6. PETS are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. For stays longer than one week, weekly service is available. We provide all linens and bath towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Laundry facilities are available in town.
8. Do not clean fish on the property as this attracts bears.
9. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for damages in excess of the $250 security deposit.
Check in time is 3:00pm unless otherwise arranged.
Check out time is 11:00am unless otherwise arranged.
Our housekeeping staff will need to prepare the home for the next guest.
Please check out on time.
Failure to do so could result in forfeiture of your security deposit.