Close to Central London and transport links.
A bright, spacious flat with great views directly over Clapham Common, SW4 (park view)
This stylish 2 bedroom flat is located close to city centre and the the City, with excellent transport connections to both.
You'll be situated in a charming residential area opposite the beautiful Clapham Common with its strong cafe and restaurant culture.
A mix of period charm and modern design, the property which is found on the second floor, has great views and is finished to a high standard and is well presented with a large reception room, 2 sunny bedrooms and a smart bathroom. The flat has everything you could need during your stay in London
* Living room - 18.6 x 14 *
* 2 double bedrooms - 13 x 11.6 and 10 x 9*
* Bathroom *
* Fitted kitchen with microwave and washer/dryer *
All sizes approximate.
* Fully furnished *
* Ideal location, close to tube stations - Clapham Common and Clapham South *
* Close to shops, restaurants, cinema and local amenities *
* Beautiful views overlooking Clapham Common *
* Very buzzy area - It offers the perfect base from which to explore Central London and has enough on your doorstep whether you want to explore the culture and night life of London, or a family wanting to get out and about locally*
Other: Entry to the building is controlled via a secure phone-buzzer system and two sets of keys (front door and apartment door).
£140 per night - 4 nights minimum.
No agents, please