Tucked away in a welcoming, private and relaxing space. It comfortably fits two or one. It's centrally located to many City Spots including Queen Victoria Market and University of Melbourne. Wake up to award winning coffee around the corner. Less than 10 mins away, nearby neighborhoods include Southbank, Docklands, North Melbourne, Fitzroy, Collingwood, Brunswick and Flemington. Make yourself at home with a fully equipped kitchenette. FREE public transport at your fingertips.
Enjoy your our own space in the middle of Melbourne, close to everything you need! Complete with a quiet, private terrace to soak in the fresh air. Relax! The entire studio apartment is yours to enjoy 100%.
Comfortable modern amenities include Microwave, Fridge, utensils (cooking and eating), kettle, toaster and kitchenette for your use. Enjoy complimentary tea, coffee and bathroom amenities. Enjoy a peaceful night sleep in the luxurious Double bed, complete with linen and towels. Travel sized toiletries are provided so you can travel light! Coin operated Laundries and Dryers are also available in the building and clothes rack for drying is also provided in the apartment.
Numerous Public Transport options at your doorstep. Best of all take advantage of Melbourne's FREE Tram Zone (less than 5 mins walk). It's walking distance to many Melbourne's bars, cafes, shopping and great tourist spots. It's excellent proximity to many Universities and Hospitals. Local brochures and guides are provided to help you make your choice.
- 3 min Tram to CBD (5 mins walk to Free Tram Zone).
- 5 mins walk to Queen Vic
- 5 mins walk to University of Melbourne
- 5 mins walk from RMIT University
- 10 mins walk to Lygon St (Little Italy of Melbourne)
- 10 mins walk to Melbourne Museum
- 15 mins walk to Melbourne Central and train station
- 15 min walk to Royal Childrens' Hospital and The Royal Women's Hospital
- 15 min tram ride to Crown Casino or Flinders St. Station
- 20 min tram ride to trendy South Melbourne Market
- 20 min tram ride to Flemington Racecourse
- 20 min Taxi ride from the Airport.
Everything you need and more is close by.
Drop me a line to to make this your home away from home!
Servicios y zonas comunes
The whole place is yours to enjoy! Respect it as you would your own and relax as you would in your own. The apartment has a secure access swipe entry, so feel safe in your own space. It also has an intercom for buzz in access to screen your guests.
Please respect any house rules I have in place to ensure enjoyment of the place for future guests. Only the stated named guests are welcome to stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will interact through email, and send information. I will be available if you need anything but I allow guests their space for autonomous decisions. Having said that, Melbourne is my home town and I have traveled across Australia so if you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Help yourself to Complimentary Tea and Coffee. Award winning coffee shop 7 seeds is also around the corner!
- No TV, enjoy the entertainment and all Melbourne has to offer!
- Please water my plant on the balcony.
- Wifi is accessible, but I have a strict download limit (so please respect it) emails and browsing only. (refer to the house rules)
- For long stays complimentary extra cleaning is provided to keep you feeling refreshed and replenished.
- Check in from 2pm, Check out before 10am (I'm flexible on request depending on circumstances, so please ask if you need other times. I will try my best but it's not guaranteed.)
- No shoes household.
- No carparking available on premises, but you won't need it with the trams just a step away! Please check street signs for parking.
- No smoking or pets.
- No parties -please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm
- Please keep Fridge setting on 3
- Only the stated amount of guests are welcome to stay. For safety and security please share the full names of everyone staying in the apartment for the stay.
- There is a strict download limit on the wifi, please be considerate of future guests and use it for light browsing and emails. If usage exceeds monthly average - a $30 fee will be charged to ensure continued access.
- Please don't lose the key swipe and key, a $250 fee will be charged if you do, it's a lot of paperwork and the key is from one master locksmith only.
- Please don't remove extra toiletries (amenities, toilet paper etc) or items from apartment for future guests use. For long stays I will always try to provide a change, and if you do need more please ask. I am more than happy to accommodate.
- Please take out the rubbish regularly to the apartment rubbish bin and wash your dishes.
- Please take off your shoes in the apartment.
I love eating and exploring new places. One of my favourite things in a new country is just to wander around a city aimlessly. For me it's not so much about ticking the list, I'm the kind of person who would rather spend a bit more time with some new friends enjoying a new experience.
I've studied a semester in Italy, and recently came home from living and working in Japan. Having Couchsurfed and Air BnB'd around the world, I've had a variety of experiences with many different people. I've met some amazing friends through it, and would love to share that similar experience with other's, now with my own place in Melbourne. I like to give people their own space to explore, but also be there to try and help make their life a little easier if needed.
I've driven across most parts of Australia ( I only need to drive from Broome to Darwin, but I'm not so great with a 4WD!), so if you have any questions or would like any suggestions feel free to ask!
I love Melbourne, it's the best city in the world! It has awesome cake and awesome brunch. I love sharing my city and helping new people discover how great it can be. Don't get me started about the coffee, it's holy water.