Información sobre este anuncio
Room features a day bed that pulls out into a King, fresh sheets, built-in desk space, and a large window that brings in plenty of natural light. Access to smart tv, full kitchen, bathroom, car park, backyard and a park two blocks away for scenic walks and outdoor barbecuing.
This house is a modern spin-off of a 1970's home. It is clean and cozy, and resides in a small quiet community with a natural spring for scenic walks. It is clean and in a quiet neighborhood with access to almost everything at a 5-10 minute driving radius. The bedroom features a day-bed that pulls out into a King sized bed, a large window with plenty of fresh daylight and comes with fresh sheets, towels and basic toiletries for an attached bath.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Complete access to kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms, backyard patio and swing set, 4 car parking in driveway, a scenic spring with Barbeque pits and covered seating, wireless internet and access to Netflix, Amazon prime video, Hulu, and Pandora on the living room smart TV.
Atención a los huéspedes
We generally keep interactions to a minimum unless more interaction is desired. Beyond introductions and a few minutes to acquaint and exchange information, we like to give our guests the space they require. Other than brief introductions, the house will be entirely to your discretion unless there are other guests occupying other rooms (this is rare but does occur on occasion) and in the event we need to access the garage (please check the section below called Other Things to Note for more details). I am always a call or text away and am happy to assist you with any questions or queries you may have.
Otros aspectos destacables
Allergy Alert: Please stock up on allergy meds if you would like to stay at this property.
1. The property is located in Cedar Park and allergens such as tree, dust and mold tend to be high.
2. As mentioned earlier, the house will be entirely to your discretion except for access to the garage. This is because we have an outdoor kitty who lives on property with bedding and food arrangements inside the garage and is NOT allowed inside the premises. Due to our current living circumstances, we were not able to bring him with us when we moved out of property. We may on occasion come to pick the kitty up for vet appointments, also this is generally rare during a reservations. This is a temporary situation we hope to resolve shortly and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you are allergic to cats, you may want to reconsider this property.
Here are some rules we stand by and hope that you will too:
- This is a home that values sustainable practices. We request that you do not waste water, turn off the lights whenever possible and use the towels as long as possible!
- We request that only the number of guests signed up for the reservation stay overnight at the property.
- Smoking is only allowed outside the house in the backyard. Please use the ashtray on the patio table to dispose of filters.
- When checking out, please put all used towels and bedding in a pile on the floor. This helps determine what has and has not been used, which in turn, helps conserve water (help us help the planet!).
Also, please send a message to let me know you are leaving. It prevents awkward encounters between guests leaving and cleaners or myself coming in.
- It goes without say that any illegal activity is prohibited on premises.
- Your deposit may be used to defer costs to us, if maximum occupancy is exceeded, excessive wear and tear is found, signs of illegal activity are present, items are missing from property or damaged, complaints are received about you and your guests, and/or additional cleaning is necessary on property.
- Finally, this is a quiet neighborhood. We request that you are respectful to our neighbors' needs for peace and quiet especially at night or when you are engaging in activities in the backyard or front porch. Please be aware that eviction may be a possibility if we receive complaints from neighbors.
Please feel free to message if you have any questions or concerns. I'll be happy to assist you.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 44 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are Jake and Akiko, a husband and wife duo, excited to share our beloved property with Airbnb guests. Jake is an area sales manager for a nationally renowned company and Akiko is in the process of starting her custom dessert business. We are excited that you are interested in our property. Please feel free to message anytime with any questions or concerns. I'll be happy to assist you.