Información sobre este anuncio
Relax & enjoy our spacious, A/C, 4 bedroom home
Beautifully polished timber floors
Brand new kitchen
All modern appliances
Sparkling pool surrounded by colorful tropical gardens
Ideal for families & groups
Heaps of parking
Quiet residential neighborhood
4km or 2.5miles to the city center & popular tourist spots
Walking distance to one of the best coffee shops in Cairns
Read my FULL listing description to see how you can fully enjoy our house
Come and stay in our beautifully renovated, large, spacious, Queenslander home.
Conveniently located in one of Westcourt's most sought after character precinct streets.
Our highly spacious home offers amazing features for you, having the whole of the upstairs house (only 10 stairs) with your own private entrance.
I will endeavour to personally greet you, show you around and answer any questions you may have.
OUR HOUSE FEATURES:
• Brand new air conditioners in the bedrooms, kitchen and living area to keep the whole of the house cool.
• Recently renovated kitchen
• A traditional Queenslander house, so it's weatherboard and around 60 yrs old.
• Backyard features a large pool to have fun in all year round and is also great for doing laps. It's set in a lush tropical garden, perfect for those hot summer days.
• Two areas to sit and relax while enjoying the pool and the tropical Cairns days and warm balmy nights.
• Pool/beach towels provided.
• Polished timber floors and high ceilings.
• Large open plan living & meals area leading into the fully equipped, brand new kitchen with gas stove.
• Shower and bath are combined. Please note, the bath is slightly higher than most baths, however, a step is provided if required. Handrails are also in place.
• Our dog Sasha will probably greet you at the gate.
• Sandwich maker
• Teapot with a good selection of teas
• Coffee plunger
• Ground coffee and instant coffee
• Cooking oil, vinegar, small selection of herbs and spices, sugar, salt and pepper
• Separate Filtered Water Tap
• Non-breakable wine glasses and tumblers for the pool area.
• Knife Block
• Pots and Pans
• Gas Cooker and Oven
• Picnic Cooler Bag
• All are air conditioned with bedside tables, lamps, USB power points and connections.
• Bath Towels, face washers, hand towels
• Bath mat
• Bath gel, shampoo and conditioner
• Makeup cleansing pads
• Cotton buds
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
• Discount voucher book for local tours, restaurants, coffee shops and other local amenities.
• High quality cotton linen.
• Selection of pillows.
• Pool/Beach Towels.
• Pool noodles and goggles.
• Umbrellas for the wet season and hot sun.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Flat screen HD TV with built in DVD player.
• Selection of DVD's.
• Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit and packs of cards.
• Washing machine.
• We don't provide a dryer, but we do have an undercover area where you can hang your clothes on the provided clothes airer under the fan.
• Plenty of free parking.
• Keyless Digital Entry.
• Superfast NBN unlimited WIFI.
TO ENJOY THE BEST EXPERIENCE:
Please tell us a bit about yourself and exactly who and how many will be traveling with you BEFORE you request a booking.
We have a close relationship with a very reputable tour operator in Cairns who can recommend and tailor make tours and activities that would personally suit you and your party, to ensure you have a wonderful holiday.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You have access to all areas including the swimming pool, except our apartment downstairs.
Your entire living space is separate from us and you even have a private entrance with a digital keyless lock, so no chance of losing keys.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live downstairs.
You have complete privacy and we won't bother you unless you have any concerns, however, you are always welcome to come downstairs for a chat and find out more about the Cairns area.
If you need anything, please let us know. We're only too happy to help.
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible.
We're helpful without being intrusive.
Otros aspectos destacables
• Our superfast NBN broadband is the fastest internet in Australia
• Sasha, our 15 yr old dog may welcome you at the front gate.
• Number of guests cannot exceed six (6).
• Save our property to your wish list or book our home today, we look forward to hosting you in Cairns!
WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR STAY, however, we do have some basic rules:
• Please respect that this is a NON-SMOKING HOUSE.
• Please turn off air conditioners when leaving the house.
• Please don't leave any food lying around so as to attract uninvited pests.
• Please leave our house in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
• No partying as this is a quiet house. We live in a quiet residential neighbourhood so please consider our neighbours.
• Please understand we live downstairs, so have fun, but no running inside the house or jumping on the furniture. Our house is not a playground.
• Visitors are welcome but no overnighters.
• We're sorry our house is not suitable for infants.
• All guests are subject to the extra person fee, regardless of age.
• Number of guests cannot exceed six (6).
MOST OF ALL, HAVE FUN WHILE YOU STAY HERE WITH US!
Check is from 2pm on arrival day. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate early check ins.
Strictly 10am. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check outs. A late checkout fee will be charged if not pre-arranged as we pay a house cleaner from that time.
You can leave your luggage here before check in or after check out and enjoy Cairns.
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 20 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
David and I have lived here for 16 years and always lived downstairs while renting the rooms out upstairs to single people on a permanent basis.
We stopped doing that so we could renovate which lead us to consider Airbnb. Initially we thought it would be just a part time thing, but it has exceeded out expectations and now we are doing this full time.
Over time, we’ve had the opportunity to continue updating and our most recent was to install split system air conditioners to all the bedrooms and living area and update the kitchen with a brand new stove, benchtops and cupboard doors.
Our favourite way to travel is cruising, because we only unpack once and everything is there for us. We can go to different destinations, while enjoying the cruising lifestyle. We can do as much or as little as we want.
On our cruising travels, we’ve seen New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii, Vancouver and Alaska and well as the South Pacific Islands. Our next cruise is to Singapore, via Malaysia.
I’ve always had the travel bug which started when I began working.
I did the camping bus tour thing around Europe for 3months.
I’ve also spent 6 weeks travelling the East and West Coast of USA, along with driving around Louisiana and down Florida Keys. My favourite place was New York and would happily live there.
David has since caught the travel bug and together we have holidayed in Vanuatu, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Bali.
We’ve also stayed with friends in South Korea and Japan which is amazing to spend time with locals and see things from their perspective.
We’ve both driven the full length of Australia on the East Coast, including Tasmania and most of the West Coast.
We experienced the Indian Pacific train from Perth to Sydney and travelled to remote parts of outback Australia.
We love to experience different cuisines and just hop on a local bus and let it take us through the suburbs to wherever!
Two of our favourite places are Vanuatu and Bali as the people in both places are so friendly and always appear happy.
Most of my working life has been as a Psychiatric Nurse, but I’ve also sold timeshare and was Victorian Sales Manager for a large Australian cosmetic company.
Since moving to Tropical North Queensland, I lived in Mission Beach for 4 years. The first two years was waitressing and the next two years I was Sales and Marketing Manager for one of the main resorts there. In that time I travelled extensively throughout Queensland and Northern Territory doing promotional trips.
The reason why we've lived in Cairns for so long is the weather, the laid back lifestyle and there’s always something to do or see.
When Queensland Tourism coined the phrase, “Beautiful one day, Perfect the next,” they were pretty close to the mark. Even the heavy rain in the wet season is quite special.
Sasha our dog will probably greet you at the gate, however our cat Jemma is very shy, so you may not see her during your stay.
“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them.” Jesus Christ (The Golden Rule)