We are a FOUR seasons BRAND NEW Lakefront Resort. We specialize in large groups up to 40 people. Beautiful sandy shallow entry beach. ATV and snowmobile trails close by.
NO WEEKEND RENTALS DURING JULY AND AUGUST. NO PETS
Cozy Commanda Lake Cottages
619 Limberlost Point Road
Restoule, ON P(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Enjoy more affordable and exciting travel at Cozy Commanda Lake 4 SEASONS Resort located in Restoule ON providing 4 beautiful cottages with spectacular views of Commanda Lake. Cozy Commanda Lake Cottages take you away from the "ordinary" and put you in the middle of the "extraordinary." Contact us now for fantastic travel packages at prices that won't break your budget.
Whether you are a business looking to reward hard work, or a leisure traveler, we at Cozy Commanda Lake Cottages offer the perfect travel options.
We specialize in large groups for up to 40 people. Family reunions, multiple families, or single groups. Excellent location to hold a small intimate wedding.
From enjoying relaxing on the beach with a good book to swimming, fishing, hiking, ATV, boating, snowmobiling, ice fishing, hunting, or just simply enjoying the scenery of Northern Ontario you will have the perfect vacation.
Public boat launch close by. Docking space available at NO charge.
Restoule is located 2 1/2 hours north of Toronto.
Cozy Commanda Lake Cottages offer the perfect holiday for every family member.
Enjoy the peaceful Northern scenery or activities from reading a good book to swimming, fishing, hiking, ATV trails, boating, canoeing, paddle boat, snowmobiling, ice fishing, and hunting. Other activities supplied such as ladder golf, horse shoes, volley ball, and bocce ball.
Build sand creatures on our beautiful sandy beach.
Main house both units are "FOUR SEASONS".
Minimum three day rentals.
Every cottage has an exceptional view of Commanda Lake. Four furnished immaculate three bedroom cottages decorated with country charm. The main house both upper and lower have a dishwashers.
All units have a microwave, BQ with propane, stove, fridge, 3 piece bathrooms, cookware, utensils, fresh water, TV, satellite,
Wi-fi, and docking station to play your tunes.
Each unit has your own fire pit, deck, gazebo, and an outdoor dining area.
We have a common Gazebo area where you can meet new friends too, close to the beach for your enjoyment.
We offer a family environment creating memories that will last forever.
Canoe, kayak, and paddle boat usage are included with your package. One load of firewood for the fire pit included. Additional wood is available at a minimal fee.
Please do not bring your own firewood onto the property.
Blankets and pillows are provided. Sheets and towels ARE available at an additional cost.
Weekly change over is Saturday check out is at 11 am and check in is 3 pm. Feel free to come early to enjoy the beach.
Cottages must be found the way you rented them otherwise a cleaning charge will apply. A minimal fee to clean of $100 per cottage can be arranged.
Corine and Mike Johnson
Contact us at (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden) book your vacation today. Visa and Mastercard Accepted.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Boat and Motor (You pay the gas)
Atención a los huéspedes
Most times someone is on site to help you have a GRAND time
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside cottages a $250.00 fee will apply. Smoking is allowed outside only. Use ashtrays provided. DO NOT LEAVE BUTTS ON THE PROPERTY!
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above can NOT stay overnight on the property. FEES WILL APPLY. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest who signed the Rental agreement. DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED TO THE RENTER should something happen.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. A form must be signed by every guest. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order1.Only use appliances for their intended uses
2. Pets are NOT allowed inside or outside of cottages.
3 .Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted at your own risk.
4. DO NOT GO ON OUR NEIGHBORS PROPERTY OR THIER DOCKS or beaches.
Housekeeping: There is NO daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are NOT included in the unit, nor is daily maid service included in the rental rate. BLANKETS AND PILLOWS WILL BE PROVIDED. You will be charged for clean up if cottage is NOT left the way you found it. Cleaning supplies, mop and a vacuum are provided in each cabin. Please DO NOT leave behind ANY food. There are no laundry facilities on the property.
1. Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high, therefore a WATER COOLER IS SUPPLIED in the two FRONT Cottages for drinking and cooking. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Please respect our neighbors. NO loud music should be played at ANY time.
2 MUSIC off at 11 pm.
3 Please put the fire out before retiring for the evening.
4. NO DRUG USE on the property. You will be asked to leave and will NOT be refunded.
5. Please refrain from swearing as we are a family camp.
6 Please remove ALL garbage from the beach area. DO NOT leave any garbage out as the animals will get into it. Use the provided bins.
7. Please make sure all water toys, life jackets, and land toys are safely secured after each use. Bins are provided.
8. Please remove garbage and leave it clean for the next guest.
9. Life jackets MUST be worn at all times while using the boats, paddle boat, canoe, or kayak. There is a $250.00 fine per person charged by the OPP should they be on the lake.
10. SWIM AT OWN risk. PARENTS MUST watch their children.
11. Please replace all kitchen utensils should you take them to another cottage during your stay. Please return patio furniture where it belongs.
12. When using the MOTOR BOAT you must have a valid boater’s license.
13. If you are bringing your own boat. Please use the PUBLIC Boat launch. Park trailer in specified area only.
14. USE only the fire pits on the property.
15. DO NOT bring firewood from home to avoid diseases from your area. You may purchase some for $10.00 at our camp.
16. Being as we are a Northern property and Hydro is expensive we ask that you are conservative. Please turn off ALL lights when not in use, and the electric heaters if NOT needed. When leaving the FOUR seasons cabins please reduce the electric heaters to 55 degrees.
Please have everyone in your party sign this agreement on arrival. Parents will sign for children under eighteen.
We wish you a fabulous safe vacation at Cozy Commanda Lake Cottages
Some helpful reminders are:
What to bring:
Remember bug spray, sunscreen, towels, sheets, toys, movies, food. You may want to bring lawn chairs as we do not have them at the beach. We suggest that you bring your own life jackets for little ones as we have a limited supply of children’s vests. Adult jackets are supplied.
The local store Jerry’s General carries most things from ice to liquor beer, grocery items at a (higher price than a grocery store), bait, and hardware and gas. Movie rentals are also available.
We have available for your enjoyment:
DVD player, Wifi, Wii with Netflix
Indoor stereo, (if you wish to have music on the beach we request that you respect all guests and bring your own but please keep it at a level that is respectful of others.)
Kiddie pool, water table for tots, some beach toys. It is recommended that you bring your own life jackets for your little ones.
Outdoor games, Volley Ball, Bocce Ball, Ladder Golf, Horse shoes, Paddle Boat, Canoe, row boat. We ask that after using them you please put them back in the bin for the other renters to enjoy.