Welcome in our green paradise, that is located only 5 km from the center of the city of Basel.
The house is an ideal place to stay for business travellers to Basel, but with its romantic garden at the Grenzacher vineyard you feel like you are on vacation.
The main entrance is at the Rebgasse. A spiral staircase connects the main floor with the other house levels. The guest's bedrooms are on the main floor. The both bedrooms have direct access to the garden. There is a bathroom with a toilet only for the guests. On the same floor there is a «workshop kitchen».
Servicios y zonas comunes
1. The main house entrance is Rebgasse 47. You can parc the car direct infront of the house.
2. Using stairs to the garden you can enter the main level independently.
3. Crossing the garden you can reach the house from the street below. This is also the shorter way to the bus station.
The garden seat can be used.
Tip for the summer time: under our tulip tree there is even place for a hammock.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live on the second and thirt level of the house.
We work in Basel and during the day we are mostly out of the house.
You can reach us by phone, sms or e-mail. Or in the morning and in the evening.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Please note that a spiral staircase connects the three house floors. This can be dangerous for small children.
2. We do not serve breakfast. We offer the products - coffee, tea, milk, butter, yogurt, cereals, jam, juice and fresh bread. The guests can enjoy the breakfast prepare it theirselves after their desire and mood.
Ich bin Künstlerin und Autorin. Mein Mann ist ein erfahrener Filmproduzent und Ex-Videokunst-Dozent.
Wir bewohnen das Haus seit 5 Jahren.
Unsere erwachsenen Kinder wohnen, studieren und arbeiten in Basel, Zürich u.s.w.
Wir haben keine Haustiere, aber mehrere Vögel, die im Garten nisten.