Away from the main road, in front of a larch forest, it stands alone on in an open setting – the Chesa Suot Ovas holiday home.
Thanks to its unspoilt location, the house enjoys uninterrupted views of the surrounding lakes and Engadin mountains.
1) Apartment description:
Two-bedroom apartment (70 m2) located on east and west sides of house, first floor:
- Four beds
- Covered patio
- Shared garden seating area with barbecue grill
- View of Sils plateau and Lake Silvaplana
- In winter, direct access to the cross-country ski trail
- Pets not allowed
2) Apartment “Palü” – Furnishing and features
Living room (with exposed roof beams)
- Sofa, pine table and chairs
- Fireplace with panoramic window overlooking Lake Silvaplana
- Free internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Satellite TV & radio
- Large panoramic window with bench
- Large double bed, built-in cabinets and wardrobe
- Separate entrance
- Two single beds
- Built-in wardrobe
- Shower, toilet and washbasin
- Fully equipped kitchen (with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and espresso machine
(kitchen separated by an arch from the living room)
- Parking available (garage on request)
Servicios y zonas comunes
- Cot available free of charge.
- Bedsheets and towels are provided, and changed each week at no cost.
- Cleaning service available and use of washing machine and dryer possible (for a fee).
- Beverage service available in-house.
- Well-trained dogs are welcome only in the apartments “Palü” and “Margna”.
Hi, my name is Jackie.
I grew up in Sils-Maria and love to be in the Engadin, one of the most attractive valleys in Switzerland.
The 800 people's village lies on a narrow band of land between the lakes of Silvaplana and Sils, at the bottom of the Fex Valley. Sils is located on an impressive height of 1,809 m (5,935 ft) above sea level on the southern side of the Swiss Alps.
Sils and its harmonious landscape inspired the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche who wrote " Thus Spoke Zarathustra" while summering there.
Sils is a quiet, relaxing place for everyone. You can enjoy all kind of winter or summer sports, but you can also just go for a walk and get inspired by the extraordinary beautiful and well-kept landscapes.
Next to being a mother of two lovely daughters, and running 3 children shoe shops in Vienna, I rent the apartments of the Chesa Suot Ovas, the place I grew up and got blessed with an unforgettable youth. Even though I live in Vienna, my home will always be the Chesa Suot Ovas in Sils-Maria.
I will do my best to ensure that you will have a great stay in this beautiful place.
Never hesitate to reach out to me if you have any question.
Your Jackie Wandt-Moor