Located on the southeast coast of Mauritius, within the picturesque, friendly neighbourhood of Pointe d’Esny. This tropical paradise stretches from Blue Bay to the colourful village of Mahebourg.
With breathtaking views, the premium Apartment boast large open spaces, inside and outside with covered terraces and is ideal for holiday living. “Fit for royalty”, these luxury apartments emanate a feeling of grandeur and may comfortably sleep up to eight persons in four en-suite bedrooms.
A spacious living area with a modern, open plan and interactive kitchen opens directly onto a large covered terrace overlooking the ocean. Furthermore, because of the duplication of lounges and dining areas, clients may choose to dine and relax indoors or on the terrace
Because of its unique location on one of the island’s best beaches, the complex is the ultimate address for a truly unforgettable holiday experience, suited to the independent traveller or ideal for families and groups.
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Calm and private
• Apartments are all beach front with panoramic views
• A world class rated beach and near perfect swimming conditions
• Amazing views & sunsets
• In a chic neighbourhood, near shops and restaurants
• Sand & reef (swim & snorkel)
=== SERVICES ===
• A complex manager is onsite 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
• 6 times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout if requested by clients.
• 24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas.
• Alarm system in each apartment.
=== FOOD & DINING ===
According to minimum nights stipulated in the contract, including:
• Generous fruit basket with fresh tropical fruits
• Bottled water, fruit juice, Coca Cola, local beer.
• Breakfast cereals, yoghurt and milk
• Slice breads, butter & fruit jams
• Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper
• Coffee, tea and sugar.
HALF BOARD SUPPLEMENT
• For those who prefer the laziness of a half-board package, we are happy to provide you with dinner and breakfast until you begin to wonder out into the world. The cost is 30/22€ per adult/child per day.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Pool access. Breakfast is offered for 8€/person/day, and you can get a really good private chef for Rs 4500 (about 90£) per day, plus groceries.
Consumables Replenished Daily
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
• High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
Atención a los huéspedes
An activities concierge is available to help you plan your holiday (extra fees may apply)
Otros aspectos destacables
The management will require your credit card info upon arrival as a security against damages.
Please note that in order to optimise scheduling at the resort complex, the unit provided to you may slightly differ from the unit pictured. If you have a specific request, please notify us so that we may do our best to satisfy you. For this unit type, your apartment may be on the ground or 1st floor.