If you're looking for condo rentals and family resorts in VT, Trapp Family Lodge has just what you seek. Tucked away on 2,500 secluded acres, the Villas offer unparalleled elegance and comfort in a tranquil setting high above the mountain valley.
* weeks available (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - gold ($5,670): (retail value = $6,170 + tax)
9/11/15 - 9/18/15 - silver ($4,575): (retail value = $5,075 + tax)
10/23/15 - 10/30/15 - bronze ($3,945): (retail value = $4,445 + tax)
Nightly prices are as follows (three night minimum)
gold: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/night
silver: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/night
bronze: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/night
Villas at Trapp Family Lodge offer unparalleled European-style elegance and comfort in a tranquil and private setting high above the mountain valley and is luxury at its finest.
This spacious two floor villa is elegant and comfortable with soaring ceilings, exposed beams, rooms filled with sunlight, two wood-burning fireplaces and hardwood floors. It is the perfect Vermont retreat for families and friends.
You will be surrounded by gorgeous mountain views thru magnificent windows, a beautiful deck and 3 season porch.
The large 1st floor Master Suite offers a private entrance, master bath with walk-in shower and whirlpool bath, woodburning fireplace, wet bar, mini-fridge, microwave, dining area and private deck. The second Master Suite is spacious and cozy with magnificent views from the comfort of the King size bed. A Master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower add to its splendor. The third bedroom is equipped with two queen beds, a private bath and private balcony.
The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, custom cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances with a lovely dining area that accommodates up to ten people. Perfect for large family meals or gatherings with friends. When you don't feel like cooking, downtown Stowe is home to some of the finest restaurants in Vermont.
The great room is magnificent with a soaring, stone, wood burning fireplace, expansive windows and features a surround sound system. The villa has free Wi-Fi.
You have full access to all that the Trapp Family Resort has to offer: Fine dining, 2400 acres of natural beauty to nourish the soul, a new Fitness Center with on site massage and climbing wall, cross county ski center (free passes included with villa rental) with trails for hiking in the summer, pools, tennis courts, golf close by, and much, much more.
Downhill skiing at the gorgeous Stowe Mountain Resort (Mt Mansfield; Spruce Peak) is only 10 minutes away by car, or Trapp Family Lodge offers free convenient shuttle service.
Sorry, but pets and smoking are not allowed in the villa.
Servicios y zonas comunes
* Check-in at reception desk of the main lodge (down the road from the villa); you will receive a key card to access the villa
* 2,500 square feet
* 3 bedrooms
* 3 1/2 bathrooms
* comfortably sleeps 8 maximum (no exceptions due to fire regulations)
* cozy romantic master suite on 1st floor: lock-off with private entrance, king bed, walkin
shower & whirlpool bath, wet bar with mini-fridge & microwave, dining area, sitting
area, fireplace (with firewood), and balcony
* master bedroom on 2nd floor: king bed, full bathroom with jetted tub, and balcony
* guest bedroom on 2nd floor: 2 queen beds, full bathroom, and balcony
* state-of-the-art fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, ice maker, stove/oven,
microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, and complete
* spacious great room, perfect for entertaining, with open living & dining areas,
expansive windows, large stone fireplace (with firewood), comfortable furnishings, and
surround sound system
* roomy furnished screened porch
* furnished deck with gas grill
* central air-conditioning
* utility room with washer/dryer and iron/board
* linens, towels, hair dryers
* paper products, shampoo, bath soap, dish liquid, dishwasher detergent, laundry
* cable television/DVD/CD player with surround sound in living room
* cable television/DVD/CD player in 2 master bedrooms
* radio/alarm clocks in all bedrooms
* 5 telephones & voicemail
* free Wi-Fi
* one car garage and plenty of outdoor parking space
* mid-week maid service (Tuesday 10:30 AM)
* smoke-free policy
* no pets policy
TRAPP FAMILY LODGE:
* perfect place for a family vacation!
* 2,500 acre resort
* by the family that inspired 'The Sound of Music'
* tranquil setting high above the mountain valley
* villa is part of a luxury vacation home community on 62 semi-secluded acres down the road from the main lodge
* villa guests have access to all facilities and activities offered at the Trapp Family Lodge
* hike, mountain bike, snowshoe, or cross-country/backcountry ski from the front door
of the villa onto 100 kilometers of trails within 2,400 acres of woodlands
* Outdoor Center offers bike & ski equipment rentals, clothing, and gifts
* gift shop in the main lodge
* Fitness Center with 60-by-25 foot indoor pool with connected wading area, 20-person
outdoor hot tub, 4,000 square foot exercise room, 35 foot climbing wall, locker rooms,
family changing area, and sauna; fee-based activities include: exercise classes, yoga,
massage, and spa treatments
* 2 outdoor pools: a family pool and a smaller adults-only pool
* disc golf
* daily activities and classes for all ages
* Mountain Kids Club activities include campfires with s'mores and sing-alongs, nature
scavenger hunts, guided hikes, fishing trips, tie-dye t-shirt making, bingo, tubing down
rivers, kids camp, trips to the reservoir, pizza pool parties, jewelry making, and much
* fun runs
* horse-drawn carriage rides
* bird watching
* concerts in the meadow
* history tours
* history tours
* maple sugar tours
* garden tours
* arts & crafts
* wine tastings
* Trapp Lager Brewery
* 3 restaurants: Main Dining Room (fine dining), Main Lodge Lounge (casual), and the
DeliBakery (very casual)
* ski or snowshoe 3 miles to the Slayton Pasture Cabin for lunch in the winter
* 35 miles (45 minutes) from Burlington International Airport
* for photos and additional information, visit (URL HIDDEN) then select
* consistently rated a top destination by travelers worldwide
* a classic 200-year-old village with a character reminiscent of great European mountain
* Mount Mansfield, the highest mountain in Vermont with a summit that peaks at 4,393
feet above sea level, extends into Stowe
NEARBY ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS:
* recreation path for walking, biking, and in-line skating: 5.3 miles, paved & mostly flat,
perfect for kids!
* miniature golf
* horseback riding
* horseback riding
* river tubing
* canoeing & kayaking
* stand-up paddleboarding (SUP)
* water skiing
* zip line tours
* mountain climbing
* gondola rides
* hot air balloon rides
* glider tours
* scenic drives
* covered bridges
* swimming holes
* performing arts: live music, theatre, comedy, and dance
* factory tours
* winery tours
* farmers market
* autumn foliage
* downhill skiing/snowboarding
* ice skating
* dog sledding
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.