-1 bedroom with double bed
-Great for couple weekend getaway
-Direct access to Kota Kasablanca mall
-Located 10mins away to SCBD and walking distance to Kuningan area
-Unlimited Wifi and Cable Tv (HBO, Cinemax, CNN, BBC & many more) available as complimentary
-Full privilege use of the awesome gym & pool facilities
-Many delicious food and lots of weekend booths and interesting events on the weekends
Me and my wife have recently moved in to the apartment and use the master bed room. Since we will be travelling often, we would like to share our other guest room when we are not around so the guest still have private use of the whole apartment. Do remember to take care of the things in the apartment as we use them whenever we are back.
Here's a little description of the facilities around the complex:
The pool area on the upper deck has a number of seatings, great for family gathering, and children's pool at the lower deck. Not far from the pool deck is gym facilities, complete with treadmills, bench press, squat racks and a personal trainer on stand by.
The apartment has a direct access to one of the most popular malls in Jakarta, Kota Kasablanca, with a mixture of international and local branded shops and a wide variety of food stalls ranging from unique local foods to exceptional international cuisine.
Some of my delicious food suggestion include:
- Shaburi: An all you can eat steamboat. Really good when you're starving and you're craving for some meat. They have many options of beef, but i would suggest trying the wagyu beef, it's epic!
- Reombolan: This is a must if you would like to try local indonesian food. It's not only delicious, but they won't get you any of those common traveller's diarrhea!
- Marugame Udon: This is a fast food version japanese udon (white thick noodle). Hassle-free and delicious when you're on a rush.
- Bakmi GM: One of the oldest noodle chain in Indonesia is a must try for anyone who travelled to Jakarta. Go for the "Special GM Yamin" which is a sweet sauce noodle with chicken mushroom, nyum!
- Penang Bistro: If you crave for some pratas with curry, i would suggest trying here, they are legit and the curry is exceptionally made.
- Bakerz-in: One of my favourite cafe in this mall. It's good great coffee and awesome pastas. When i crave for an ol-fashioned meatballs, this is the place to have em!
With the convenient location of the apartment and the mall, guests staying here won't have any trouble getting a taxi and a direct toll route to the airport means guests can avoid the traffic jam in the city area.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- Towels, Soaps & Shampoo will be provided in the bathroom.
- Feel free to use the kitchen utensils and drink from the water dispenser. We only provide purified drinking water for the water dispenser.
- Please note the we have our personal things in the kitchen cabinet and fridge. The guest are free to use the fridge for food and drinks storage.
- The gym and swimming pool are free to use.
- There is a direct access to the most popular mall in jakarta, Kota kasablanka.
Atención a los huéspedes
I've been hosting thru airbnb for the past one year and it's been an awesome experience to meet so many unique and cool travellers. Now that i'm married, i won't be able to host as often and we only share the apartment when we aren't around. The great news is that our guest will still have private access to the apartment and i usually organise with my parents to help out with the hosting. We always ensure the guest's privacy and for reviews and testimonials, feel free to read thru my listing reviews. Hope to host you all soon!
Otros aspectos destacables
Jakarta is a relatively safe city but always watch you're belongings when walking around the city. It is hectic here but you still get to experience the culture of the city. Nite life is always on every single nite (makes you wonder if people work the next day) and food are pretty cheap.
If you have a strong stomach or have lived in China (like me!) or India, then you should try the street food. There are some amazing chef all over the city, but always bring you anti nausea meds, because you never know when is you're unlucky day.
Lastly, also bring a mosquito repellent. Jakarta is a breeding ground for mosquitos. Other than that, enjoy you're stay while you're in Jakarta!
Basic House :
-Treat the space like your own space
-Strictly no smoking inside the apartment
-Please keep the noise level down after 8pm to respect other guests.
-Strictly no partying inside the apartment
-Check in time is between 12pm - 5pm