Away from the main road, in front of a larch forest, it stands alone on in an open setting – the Chesa Suot Ovas holiday home.
Thanks to its unspoilt location, the house enjoys uninterrupted views of the surrounding lakes and Engadin mountains.
1) Apartment description:
One-bedroom apartment (70 m2), situated on south side of house:
- Two beds
- Large terrace and patio with grill
- View of the Sils mountains and Lake Silvaplana
- In winter, direct access to the cross-country ski trail
- Pets not allowed
2) Apartment “Palü” – Furnishing and features
- Sofa (can be pulled out for sleeping)
- Corner bench with table and chairs
- Fireplace und bookshelf
- Free internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Satellite TV & Radio
- Large panoramic window with bench
- Double bed (180 x 200 cm)
- Built-in desk and built-in wardrobe
Kitchen (separate from living room)
- Fully furnished with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and espresso machine
- Shower, toilet and washbasin
- Entrance area with built-in wardrobe
- Separate entrance
- Parking available (garage on request)
Servicios y zonas comunes
- Cot available free of charge.
- Bedsheets and towels are provided, and changed each week at no cost.
- Cleaning service available and use of washing machine and dryer possible (for a fee).
- Beverage service available in-house.
- Well-trained dogs are welcome in the apartments “Palü” and “Margna”.
Otros aspectos destacables
Engadin – replenish your soul in a gorgeous natural setting.
Check-in time is 2 p.m. unless other arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
The property has an ample supply of linen and towels.
Upon arrival, the house will have toilet paper in each bathroom and garbage bags and paper towels in the kitchen.
Trash to be disposed of in containers in garage.
At departure, the property must be left in good condition.
Tenants must load and run the dishwasher if there are dishes in need of cleaning. All beds used by guests to be stripped of linen. All trash to be placed in the provided containers. All furniture to be left in the exact location it was found upon arrival. We reserve the right to charge a fee for excessive cleaning or moving furniture.
We hope to meet you soon.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, my name is Jackie.
I grew up in Sils-Maria and love to be in the Engadin, one of the most attractive valleys in Switzerland.
The 800 people's village lies on a narrow band of land between the lakes of Silvaplana and Sils, at the bottom of the Fex Valley. Sils is located on an impressive height of 1,809 m (5,935 ft) above sea level on the southern side of the Swiss Alps.
Sils and its harmonious landscape inspired the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche who wrote " Thus Spoke Zarathustra" while summering there.
Sils is a quiet, relaxing place for everyone. You can enjoy all kind of winter or summer sports, but you can also just go for a walk and get inspired by the extraordinary beautiful and well-kept landscapes.
Next to being a mother of two lovely daughters, and running 3 children shoe shops in Vienna, I rent the apartments of the Chesa Suot Ovas, the place I grew up and got blessed with an unforgettable youth. Even though I live in Vienna, my home will always be the Chesa Suot Ovas in Sils-Maria.
I will do my best to ensure that you will have a great stay in this beautiful place.
Never hesitate to reach out to me if you have any question.
Your Jackie Wandt-Moor