Modern polished one bedroom/one bath garden apartment is your home base to explore downtown Denver! Bedroom has a queen size bed that is so comfortable you may not want to get up! Living room has queen futon to sleep two more, big open space and elegant dining table for four.
Full bath is split with private commode, huge sink/vanity area and shower, great setup for sharing a bath with others!
Fully equipped with two HDTVs with DirectTV, wifi, stackable washer/dryer and a great open kitchen.
This Historic Row House was built in 1883 and is designated as a historic landmark as part of the Clements District. It is one of the few examples of the Italianate architectural style in Denver.
Your ideally outfitted apartment is well suited for any length of stay and affords you ultimate privacy. With access to park one car in the detached garage, close proximity to downtown, it's an ideal spot for conference attendees, vacation getaways or someone looking to move to the area, needing transitional housing.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The shared backyard is a great way to socialize with the neighbors in the row house as the demographics of the tenants are young, working professionals. Most of the tenants in this building are very friendly. Visitors will have access to use the detached two-car garage for parking as necessary! One car can be parked in the garage by guests if so desired! Check with me first as I occasionally park there. Also, construction of a 13-story apartment building behind the building occasionally limits access to the garage. Parking is allowed on the street in front of the Row House, but only for 2 hours from 8am-6pm Mon-Sat.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will provide easy check in instructions via text the day of your arrival and occasionally meet some of the guests the following day after check in. You may see me coming and going.
Otros aspectos destacables
This Airbnb is licensed with the City of Denver.
I have finally moved back to the Row House, but I am generally pretty quiet! You may see me coming or going and I may be helpful in providing you with ideas on where to eat or where to go for fun! (from a local perspective!) It should be noted as well that I control the thermostat for the downstairs AC and heat. If temperature adjustment is needed, just text me and I will make the adjustment as needed. There are electric baseboard heaters in the unit in the dining area, bathroom and bedroom. These keep the unit pretty toasty in the winter if you need an extra boost in addition to the furnace heater vents!
Early check in and late check outs are possible, depending on whether there are guests staying the night prior to your arrival or arriving the day you depart. Whenever possible, I will accommodate you, but often it will require doubling up on the housekeepers to speed the process. The extra fee can vary from $25-$60. You are welcome to check in as late as you need. Just ask as I will try to accommodate you if I am able to do so.
Progress marches on in the Mile High City, construction is taking place behind the row house, but the old world craftsmanship and double paned windows keep construction noise at a minimum. City noise ordinance also prohibits activity between 10pm-7am. Most guests have had no problems (this is a city wide issue, just about everyone is affected across the downtown, Capitol Hill, City Park, RiNo, etc, areas)
Número de licencia o registro2016- BFN-0006942
Obtén más información acerca de este aspecto
Per Denver City and County Ordinance as of 1/1/2017, hosts are required to collect a 10.75% Lodgers Tax on all stays under 30 days. Booking is a two step process. After your reservation is accepted, you will receive an e-mail from the Resolution Center with a request for the Lodgers Tax for your reservation. You must accept this charge within 24 hours of booking (or immediately for same day Instant Bookings), or your reservation may be cancelled, as hosts are required to collect it. Your booking will show a 4% tax that is collected directly for the State of Colorado, but unfortunately, the City/County of Denver has not yet integrated their Lodgers Tax in the reservation process, thus creating this additional step. Feel free to search"Short Term Lodgers Tax Denver" to verify this is a legitimate fee if you have any questions.
Other Things to Note:
- Early check in and late check outs are possible, depending on whether there are guests staying the night prior to your arrival or arriving the day you depart. Whenever possible, I will accommodate you, but often it will require doubling up on the housekeepers to speed the process. The extra fee can vary from $25-$60. You are welcome to check in as late as you need. Just ask as I will try to accommodate you if I am able to do so.
- No smoking inside. You can smoke (cigarettes) on outside backyard patio. Please no smoking of marijuana inside the premises as I will note this in your review and it may harm future bookings with Airbnb.
- No loud music after 11:00pm.
- Internet network and password:
- There will be a piece of paper with network and password instructions written on the dresser in the bedroom as well as the red IKEA table in the living room. It is expected no illegal downloading of material will occur.
- No pets are allowed per the HOA rules!
- Check in instructions will be sent via Airbnb e-mail to you prior to arriving
- Checkout instructions will be sent via text the evening before scheduled
departure! They are simple and easy to follow!
-You are allowed to have guests in the property but prefer no more than four people inside at once!
- I have had people sneak in other "couple guests" to avoid paying an extra charge. Remember I live above the unit and it's not worth the embarrassment of explaining this to me. Just be honest and I MAY let it slide! Honesty and integrity is golden!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 49 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a quiet, laid back guy who loves living in Denver. I have been hosting the Downstairs Apartment since May 2015 and love it! You will love the location and people of Denver!
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.