Modern polished one bedroom/one bath garden apartment is your home base to explore downtown Denver! Bedroom has a queen size bed that is so comfortable you may not want to get up! Living room has queen futon to sleep two more, big open space and elegant dining table for four.
Full bath is split with private commode, huge sink/vanity area and shower, great setup for sharing a bath with others!
Fully equipped with two HDTVs with DirectTV, wifi, stackable washer/dryer and a great open kitchen.
Per Denver City and County Ordinance as of 1/1/2017, hosts are required to collect a 10.75% Lodgers Tax on all stays under 30 days. Booking is a two step process. After your reservation is accepted, you will receive an e-mail from the Resolution Center with a request for the Lodgers Tax for your reservation. You must accept this charge within 24 hours of booking (or immediately for same day Instant Bookings), or your reservation may be cancelled, as hosts are required to collect it. Your booking will show a 4% tax that is collected directly for the State of Colorado, but unfortunately, the City/County of Denver has not yet integrated their Lodgers Tax in the reservation process, thus creating this additional step. Feel free to search"Short Term Lodgers Tax Denver" to verify this is a legitimate fee if you have any questions.
Other Things to Note:
- Early check in and late check outs are possible, depending on whether there are guests staying the night prior to your arrival or arriving the day you depart. Whenever possible, I will accommodate you, but often it will require doubling up on the housekeepers to speed the process. The extra fee can vary from $25-$60. You are welcome to check in as late as you need. Just ask as I will try to accommodate you if I am able to do so.
- No smoking inside. You can smoke (cigarettes) on outside backyard patio. Please no smoking of marijuana inside the premises as I will note this in your review and it may harm future bookings with Airbnb.
- No loud music after 11:00pm.
- Internet network and password:
- There will be a piece of paper with network and password instructions written on the dresser in the bedroom as well as the red IKEA table in the living room. It is expected no illegal downloading of material will occur.
- No pets are allowed per the HOA rules!
- Check in instructions will be sent via Airbnb e-mail to you prior to arriving
- Checkout instructions will be sent via text the evening before scheduled departure! They are simple and easy to follow!
-You are allowed to have guests in the property but prefer no more than four people inside at once!
- I have had people sneak in other "couple guests" to avoid paying an extra charge. Remember I live above the unit and it's not worth the embarrassment of explaining this to me. Just be honest and I MAY let it slide! Honesty and integrity is golden!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 58 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a quiet, laid back guy who loves living in Denver. I have been hosting the Downstairs Apartment since May 2015 and love it! You will love the location and people of Denver!