Casa da Ribeira is a cosy flat at Porto’s historical centre, within the UNESCO World Heritage area. It’s a one bedroom flat with river view, in a renovated building, 2 mins walking distance from the river, near major historical landmarks. Free Wi-Fi.
Casa da Ribeira (12338/AL) has a prime location in the historical centre. The flat is on the 3rd floor of a renovated building, without lift access. The main entrance is on a quiet pedestrian street, next to São Nicolau´s church. This is a great starting point to explore Porto. The flat has two large windows with balconies facing Casa do Infante from which you can enjoy the view of the Douro River.
It can accommodate up to 4 people, two guests in a separate double bedroom, and two extras guests, on a click-clack sofa bed (110cm x 175) and an extra single bed in the living room. A cot bed is available, upon request and free of charge, for children up to 3 years old. It has a bathroom with shower and a heated towel rack, and a fully equipped open space kitchen next to the living room. There is free Wi-Fi access and cable TV. The flat is simple and comfortable, perfect for families with children, a couple, businessmen/women who no longer enjoy staying in hotels or a group of friends.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- one bedroom (one double bed 160cmx200cm) with a big wardrobe
- click -clack sofa bed (110cmx175cm) and extra single bed in the living room
- fully equipped kitchen with a dining area (electric stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, blender, cooking utensils, cutlery and china, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and iron board) and basic cooking ingredients such as salt and olive oil.
- Bathroom with shower, heated towel rack and hairdryer
- Towels and bed linen
- Free Wi-Fi and cable TV
- Some books, board games and toys
- High chair
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be your host at Casa da Ribeira. Occasionally, my husband Ruben might help too, especially with those late night check-ins! We will kindly welcome our guests at the flat, and will make sure you’ll have everything you need for a very pleasant stay. We also provide a printout with practical information that may help you in your stay and we will happily give you advice on things to do and spots you shouldn’t miss! If you need assistance throughout your stay we'll be glad to help.
Otros aspectos destacables
- I am available for late check-in (after 22h00) upon request. Late check-in fee 20.00€ (cash).
- No cleaning fee. After 1 week, free cleaning, change of towels and linen. Extra cleaning will be available upon request at an additional cost.
- Cot bed is free for children up to 3 years old. Please request.
- Children under 10 stay free of charge on existing beds. Upon completing a reservation please contact me if you intend to bring children under 10 years old so that we can make arrangements for accommodating them.
Número de licencia o registro12338/AL
Obtener más información sobre este número
- Please be respectful of your neighbours by avoiding loud noise after 22h00.
- Please take care of the flat as if it were your own (take the waste out, keep it tidy and turn the lights and heaters off).
Durante el período del 01 de Septiembre de 2017 - 30 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 3 noches.
Hi, my name is Sónia, I grew up in a neighbouring town by the sea, but later went to college in Porto. I lived abroad for some time, a short stay in the Netherlands followed by a few years in London. I moved back to Porto in 2006 and lived happily at Casa da Ribeira for a couple of years! The family grew and we had to move out but we will always cherish the special moments spent here! I hope you feel as cosy and at home as my family once did. I will try my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.