Renovated apartment with brand new appliances and furniture. Half block off Oak Street - walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants, and more. Four blocks from streetcar line. wi-fi, central A/C, off-street parking, free bikes, and more.
• Left half of a two-unit 1930s shotgun home (I live next door.).
• Front porch for morning coffee or afternoon cocktails.
• Large and adjacent living and dining room areas.
• Large Bedrooms (+/-175ft²) with Queen-sized bed in each.
• Kitchen with new stainless steel gas stove, microwave, full-sized fridge, dishwasher.
• La Cafetiere french press, toaster, blender,
with pots, pans, Pyrex cookware, glassware, dishes, flatware etc.
• Bathroom with claw-foot tub, silent heater/fan/light. Hair-dryer for guests.
• Central A/C and Heat.
• Two (2) bikes with locks free for my guests to use.
• All the cleaning products and soaps are Eco-friendly and hypo-allergenic.
• Re-finished red pine hardwood floors; twelve-foot ceilings; double-pained windows; distressed solid Cypress wood frames, doors, and baseboards.
• Half a block off Oak Street, full of restaurants, bars, coffees shop. antique stores, and more. See photo of map.
• In a residential area, so not a place to party but rather rest once the party is over. The Maple Leaf Bar, a historic New Orleans music venue is just two blocks away.
• Plenty of street parking in front, or off-street parking on side lot.
• Password-protected wifi network
• 42 inch LCD HD Flat Screen TV
• Tablet for guests to surf the internet, check their email, and cast to the TV. Includes Netflix, PBS, Hulu, and more.
• Full-sized washer and dryer in apartment.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Complete access to apartment, its front porch area, and an off street parking spot on a lot adjacent to the property.
Atención a los huéspedes
I love to get to know my guests but I respect their privacy, so my interaction is tailored to their needs.
Otros aspectos destacables
I offer a 19% weekly and 39% monthly discount for my guests - excluding Jazz Fest and Mardi Gras. I don't list it as such on Airbnb because I can't exclude our Fess seasons from the AirBnb calendar!
Please request a discount if you are staying longer than a week; I will adjust the price accordingly! If you have any other particular requests, feel free to ask me.
Número de licencia o registro17STR-16014
Obtener más información sobre este número
I live on the other side of the house and am part of a great community. I want my guest to have fun but be respectful of my neighbors. Thank you.