We have a small house which has a shared driveway with 3 other houses which are separately titled. The room has a comfortable Queen size bed which sleeps two. It also has a TV/DVD player and the bathroom and kitchen facilities are shared. Guests have access to a lovely enclosed outdoor area if they wish. We have a well behaved and good natured 2 year old cat called Eddie who loves people. Bus stop to Frankston 20 metres from house. Close to Peninsula Link.
Bedroom has TV/DVD player, a selection of DVDs, comfortable queen size bed with warm doona, view of outside garden and full length wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Room is close to the road so there may sometimes be some road noise although the room has an external roller shutter that reduces any noise by up to 70%. Please note that the room does not have a heater.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Access to lovely enclosed garden with undercover pergola. Shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. Access to WiFi (see house rules). Unfortunately there is no onsite parking, but street parking is available immediately outside house.
Atención a los huéspedes
I work from home so am generally around during the day. Always home of an evening.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have a 1 year old cat, Eddie, who is very well behaved and good natured. We do not allow him into the guest's bedroom. We also have brochures and guidebooks to help guests plan their stay in Melbourne and on the Mornington peninsula.
- Use of washing machine is only for guests staying a minimum of five days
- We are an eco-friendly household so please turn off electrical appliances such as TVs and lights when not in use
- Internet use is free for email and web searches only up to 1 gigabyte per day. Any use of internet over 1 gigabyte per day incurs a $3 fee per gigabyte used.
- No more than 2 guests allowed per room
- Please put the bath mat on the bathroom floor when using the shower to avoid the bathroom floor becoming wet and slippery
Este anfitrión tiene 12 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a 48 year old professionally self-employed person who lives in an outer Melbourne suburb about an hour south of the centre of Melbourne.