If you want to feel a spirit of Edo, I recommend you to stay my flat!! Apartment located traditional & quiet area.
Newly renovated beautiful & cozy apt
1LDK, 44m*2 (Good for 4, Maximum 5)
Free wifi- portable
Easy access to Tokyo's major tourist site
- Take off shoes at entrance
- No smoking inside the flat
- No answer to the door bell
- Always lock the door when you are inside and when you go outside
- Turn off the light and all other electricity when you go outside
- Pay attention to gas, fire, inflammable objects
- Be not too loud inside the room, in the corridor, and in the elevator
- Make yourself at home:)
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 193 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi! I'm Japanese woman.
I like traveling! To meet new people, to know the other culture... I also like to travel in Japan.
I've ever been to about 20 countries. Europe(France, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria), U.S.(San Francisco, Los Angeles, Hawaii), Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Bhutan, Mongolia, Australia, New Caledonia...
I’ve lived in Tokyo more than 20 years. So I think I know Tokyo well:) Please ask me anything about Tokyo!!!
My hobby is tea ceremony. So I'm familiar with Japanese culture.
I organized "Airbnb Experience" here.
It's my pleasure to help your travel is going well!!!
Hope to see you soon in Tokyo!