This Adirondack styled riverfront home has 3 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths and includes a large jacuzzi . Right outside your door are breathtaking views of the river and mountains. You can relax, fish, hike, bike, swim, tube, kayak, ski, snow shoe, and more!
A beautiful wood home that brings the Adirondack feel to your living space. On the first floor there is an open concept fully equipped kitchen and living room. There is also a master bedroom and a large bath with jacuzzi and laundry.
Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and another half bath.
Outside there is a large front deck and a screened in porch.There is a remote controlled gas stove to cozy up to in the winter. No need to bring in wood!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Step out the front door and you can hike,bike,swim,kayak, or just relax in front of the river.
Our riverfront home is located 3 miles from the Great Sacandaga Lake, where you can spend a day on the water. The quaint town of Northville is a 5 minute drive and has many restaurants and shops. We are conveniently located next to the Adirondack Park and the Northville-Placid trail for great hiking. This unique vacation home is also a great winter getaway. Just minutes away from Lapland Lake for XC-skiing and close to Gore and Oak Mountains for downhill skiing. The house is located between 2 lakes for ice-fishing and snowmobiling. The house is also a 45 minute drive from Lake George and Saratoga Springs and Racetrack.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our property manager will be available to assist you.
Otros aspectos destacables
We require a signed contract and proof of identification
Direct TV and Bose bluetooth stereo included
1.Smoking is allowed outside only on screened in porch .
2.People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. No parties. 6 guest maximum limit. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4.Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses
6.PETS are NOT permitted
7.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
8. Air conditioner and propane fireplace will be shut off when guests are not on premises. All doors and windows will also be locked when guests are not on premises
9.Propane Grill: Please use the grill only as intended! Do not use charcoal. Read and follow directions. Our house rule is: you use the grill – you clean it.
10. Water and Septic:
Our house is on a well and septic systems. The water is tested annually. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions or weather.
12. Guests must be 25 or older.
13. Guests who disregard the rules may be asked to leave immediately and will not receive a refund.