Información sobre este anuncio
If you have no special need for absolute privacy you're welcome to share my studio loft in Naples. Guests area on the ground floor includes shared kitchen and private bathroom. Upstairs my working area, bathroom and bedroom. It's shared but well divided!
If you enjoy the atmosphere of a studio loft this is the place for you! Guest's area is spacious. A bedroom, a studio, use of the kitchen, a private bathroom and closet for guests. The house has wifi internet access. Fresh during the summertime and warm during winter because of the ancient thick walls. There is also an outside area (shared with the neighbours). If you're in the mood to relax home you can enjoy watching a film on the wall with a beamer.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You'll have full access to the ground floor which includes guest's sleeping area and living in a studio with direct access from the road, the kitchen to prepare breakfast or meals and use the little refrigerator, a closet for clothes and your private bathroom with bathtub and shower. If you need to do a washing I will help you with the washingmashine which is in my bathroom upstairs.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm happy to have breakfast with guests. I will pass across the studio to get in or out and use the kitchen downstairs. My working area, bathroom and bedroom are upstairs so that everyone can enjoy privacy and space. I am happy to help you with information about the city and tips about what's on in theatres, museums, cinemas, concerts, milongas, good restaurants and cafes.
Otros aspectos destacables
For Actors, Musicians, Dancers you'll find here:
- vertical piano
- clavinova electronic piano
- 2 auto-amplified speakers
- mixer Behringer XENYX 1202 Premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
- Sound interface Presonus Firestudio Pro 8 analogic outputs
- 9 Proel DM800 microphones and cables
- 1 microphone stand
- 1 music stand
I occasionally rent part of the flat where I live furnished and equipped for short periods (under art 1571 ss cc it, l.431/98): no additional service is provided (no food, no cleaning, no room service). Location includes: sleeping area, shared living area, shared kitchen, private bathroom and private closet on the ground floor. To stick to Italian regulation at arrival you are required to sign a short contract retracing your booking on airb&b and to provide your ID.
1) Important: please do remember to always carefully lock the front door when leaving! If house keys are lost (gate, main door and inside door) for security reasons I will need to ask you a refund of €250.
2) If you use the kitchen please keep it clean and in order as you find it, I use it too :)
3) You can call Italian landlines and mobiles for free using the house phone. I'll appreciate if you will not have long phone calls on the terrace on in the lane, please keep the tone of your voice low, this is a shared area and neighbours get easily upset.
4) Please do remember that this is the place where I live, objects and things have a special value for me, some of them are dear memories so please be careful as if they were your own!
Este anfitrión tiene una política de cancelación estricta
Si cancelas hasta 30 días antes de tu viaje, podrás recibir un reembolso completo. Si cancelas 30 días antes del viaje, puedes obtener un reembolso del 50 % de la tarifa por noche, además del reembolso completo de los gastos.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm an artist-choreographer, dancer, cultural manager and translator. I'm from Naples where I live and work in my studio-loft. I alternate periods where I work at home to periods where I'm travelling for work. I've been living for longer periods in Berlin, Rome, Paris, Edinburg, Strasbourg, Bali, New York. Maratea is my second hometown: I try to go there once in a while to relax and enjoy the sea, nature and the cosy atmosphere of the village. Happy to share it with my guests!