Información sobre este anuncio
Welcome to this clean and warm cozy room in a shared house close to the famous Père-Lachaise and the center of Paris (15 minutes). Well furnished room will surprise you with its comfort (real bed, wifi, fully equiped kitchen) and its very low price.
This cosy private double bedroom is in a house located in a very unique area of Paris. You can see the other rooms in my listing if this one is not vacant. Each room has its own key, and are looking out either onto the street or onto the garden.
Enjoy this little green area, one of the last place in Paris were you can still find houses. This comfortable house is two blocks away from the Metro (3 minutes’ walk), and from there about 15 minutes to everything you want to see in the city (Louvre, Bastille, Champs Elysées, Montmartre, Eiffel Tower...)
There is a very large and fully equipped kitchen (3 stoves, 3 fridges, 2 ovens, dining table,French coffeemakers...) located in the basement just like in London and brand new. There are also a laundry with washer and dryer and a small backyard.
The house is closed to Pere Lachaise and Gambetta well known for its vibrant nightlife. Next to the house you'll find supermarkets, bakeries, pharmacy, butcher, restaurant, auto lib station, café...
Down the street there is a fantastic Saturday market plenty of cheese, groceries....located on the Edith Piaf square. Chocolate croissant from the corner bakery is to die for (award winning!)
This is a no smoking place, but you can smoke in the backyard.
Free Wifi available in the house :)
Bastille and the Marais : 9 minutes
The Louvre and Palais Royal: 15 minutes
Champs Elysées: 20 minutes
Montmartre/ Sacré Coeur : 20 minutes
The Eiffel Tower: 27 minutes
Charles de Gaulle Airport: 20-40 minutes
Orly Airport: 25-45 minutes
Subway station is 3 minutes’ walk.
Pere-Lachaise Cemetery is 10mn walk.
There are also 2 Velib (rent bicycles) stations around.
See you soon!
- For the check-in late after 7 pm, we will ask someone to wait you. So, it will cost an extra fee +30 euros. You can pay directly in cash to that person during your check in. If you are not agree about that service, you can choose to cancel your booking (strict conditions).
- Towels are using for dry your skin and hair only, please do not use them to clean your belongings, or as a make-up remover. In case of stains or marks on the towels, 35 euros per towels will be withdrawn from your deposit.
- The staircase is made of wood. So please walk softly without noise, remove your shoes if necessary.
- The change room is not possible because each room is different (size, comfort, price and availability).
- The day of your departure, you have to check out before 11:45am
- We can't smoke in the room and in the house (Fine +100€).
- you can come from 11am to put your luggage or wait in the house until the room is available.
- Please don't forget to switch off the light behind you (room, kitchen, toilets, bathroom...).
- If you come by car, please don't park in the private path front of the house even if it's free.
- Lock your door and window if you are not in the room, even if you are absent 5 minutes.
Este anfitrión tiene 1264 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Sophie , I was born in Paris but I am from Asia. I am friendly, passionate about life, and considerate of others.
I want to help you find the perfect place to sleep during your stay in Paris . I have several rooms available for rent for anyone coming to enjoy the city for a few days, weeks or months. A lot of places of interest and historic monuments are a few blocks or a few metro stops. Each room is listed separately but if you would like to rent out the entire house you can do so as well. Just send me a message with exactly what you are looking for. I look forward to hosting you and helping you navigate around the city. Feel free to book what works best for you.
See you soon !