Town house, 130 sq.m, overlooking lush 1000sq.m garden with swimming pool and outdoor living room, several sunny and shady spaces to relax. Southern exposition with view on the garden and Cape Sicié, 500mts of the centre of Six Fours les plages .
Situated above the garden with direct access to the top level terrace .
Ground floor :
- Large living /dining room with L shaped sofa, daybed, 2 armchairs and coffee tables, TV with DVD player, internet access and fire place, dining table and chairs.
- Equipped kitchen : Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, vitro-ceramic cooker, oven, micro-wave, electric kettle, toaster, mixer . Breakfast table and chairs.
- Guest toilet
- Coat closet.
First floor :
- One large bedroom overlooking the garden, 2 X 90 cm twinbeds. Hanging closet, drawers, folding chair. Possibility to add a single bed.
- Second bedroom overlooking the garden, 140 cm double bed, hanging closet, small desk,
- Third bedroom overlooking the quiet street behind the house, 140cm double bed, hanging closet, drawer cabinet, small desk.
-Bathroom with bath, wash basin, bidet, toilet.
-Large landing with daybed.
Magnificent walled Mediteranean garden with pine trees, fig trees, Eucalyptus, divided in 3 descending terraces, open view.
-The top level terrace, on level with the kitchen and the living room, has a large shaded space with a large dining table and armchairs, a sunny space around a well, a covered part with a BBQ, a table and chairs, and a shady pergola in front of the living room. Laundry room with washing machine and access to the street behind the house.
- Second terrace with outdoor shower, bench and deckchair surrounded by greenery.
- Third terrace with swimming pool and outdoor room under awning.
- The lower terrace with the main access has parking space for 3 cars .
The garden offers several shady and sunny corners to relax, children can play safely as the garden is closed off. The pool allows to swim far from the crowds, but beaches are quickly reached by car or by bus.
Lower tarifs off-season, please don’t hesitate to contact me.