Información sobre este anuncio
We are fully-licensed farm stay here at Serenity Sheep Farm Stay.
Sleep in an antique sheepherder's wagon and enjoy the solitude of the farm.
Check out my other listings.
This is the Winona Wagon. It has a hard cover as opposed to the canvas cover of our Brusset. Yes, sheepherders actually used to LIVE in them! Some still do in certain areas. We currently have 2 available, set a ways apart from each other as well as occasional tent guests in the field.
Keep in mind that sheepherders we/are traditionally short people. Although the bed length is a normal bed, there is no overhang on either end. Our tallest guest was 6' 3".
Come to the farm and sleep in an antique sheepherder's wagon with the beautiful mountains surrounding you and the stars above you. We are the Big Sky state! Our farm is just minutes from Bozeman. Two wagons available, each sleeps 2. A sleeping bag (provided) on the floor is an option for 1 more.
Coffee or tea is served in the morning.
We have a heat-on-demand shower house (seasonal) and a composting outhouse usable all year.
The wagon has a real bed with fresh linens and the bed made up just prior to your arrival.
Watch the sheep grazing in the pasture, listen to the many sounds of birds, deer and other wildlife that call this space home. On the farm we have chickens, pigs, goats, turkeys, honey bees, beef cows, a llama and a mini mule.
Perfect stop-over between Yellowstone and Glacier and 20 minutes from Bozeman.
10 minutes from the airport and Belgrade or 20 minutes from Bozeman. Walking distance to the East Gallatin River. Bicyclist welcome!
Amazing food within 20 minutes in all directions.
Nightly fee includes Montana State Bed Tax and we are inspected annually by the local health department, so we are fully licenced on the state and local levels.
We can provide a ride to the airport on most days for an additional fee. Just ask and it can be included in your stay.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Garden produce when available, farm-fresh eggs, gas grill, cooler with ice, heat-on-demand shower, towels, composting privy. Our guests LOVE the shower!
SPRINT customers.....Montana has virtually no Sprint service. Be prepared!
Atención a los huéspedes
As much or as little interaction as you desire. You are welcome to help with the morning chores!
Otros aspectos destacables
Portlandia guests, I do discounts in trade for Ruby Ale!
1. ANY PET IN THE WAGONS IS $25 extra. We are animal lovers, but I have spent literally hours removing dog hair from the wagons at times. The clean-up after a rental with a dog is much more involved.
We have many free-range animals here on the farm as well as our own dogs and cats running around the property. We have tried the no dog rule and keep getting talked into allowing dogs with tent campers. Let it be known there is a $20 fee to pick up dog poop. Dogs MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES. Yes, this includes YOURS! We can't let our dogs run when yours is here, so please be respectful and DO NOT let yours run.
Please let us know if you are afraid of or have issues with our domestics and we will try to make arrangements to that effect.
2. No Smoking inside the cabin, wagon or any other outbuildings on the property. If you smoke outside, please crush and dispose of all cigarette butts in a safe manner. If there is any smoke odor or we have to clean up after you, there will be an additional fee.
3. Check-in is 6:00 PM and check-out is 12:00 noon. These times are flexible and negotiable with the stated acknowledgement of your hosts.
4. There are no refunds for unused nights resulting from late arrivals or early departures, except under extraordinary circumstances which will be at the discretion of the owner.
5. There are no refunds due to mechanical failure, natural disasters, or weather.
6. Please abide by any additional ‘rules’ posted in the wagon.
7. Serenity Sheep Farm reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
8. Violation of any federal or state laws, company policies or house rules are all grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
8. Please be mindful of the other guests.
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 132 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Farmer, animal lover, farmstay host. I enjoy turning my wool into things people love. I am a home body and I really enjoy being home so I love that the world comes to me! We have had guests from 18 countries.
Avid garage saler. Collector of things.
I have found that I thoroughly enjoy preparing for guests and hope they enjoy their time here on the farm.
Kindness matters. The world needs more of it. I have so many friends yet to meet!