Be under no illusion this is like camping under a wooden roof .
Boatel guests share the boat roofed shed with other guests and residents and no one has exclusivity on this structure.
The boat is old and dusty with the occasional spider.
An unusual/ quirky experience!!
The views are stunning
Sorry no dogs
Want to see shed of the year 2013 winner?? its now on channel 4 demand . amazing spaces shed of the year first series episode 3 final (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Thank you for braving the mountain hideaway !! . A few things you should know :
1) The field kitchen is in the boat shed ( winner of shed of the year 2013!! no less) which has a fridge and basic cooking facilities. You can either wash up al fresco or come to the house to wash up .
2)There is a compost loo and an outdoor solar powered show attached to the back of the house that you access via the back or front garden and an outside dunny without a door - its blown off ( cefn coch gwyllt means red back WILD !) You are also welcome to use the loo and shower in the house too .
3)It is very peaceful here , ( and occasionally windy)
The dogs may demand that you play frisbee .
The cats will want to say hello and chickens will ignore you !
4) As a rule, I dont provide towels but can do if absolutely necessary
5) We ask people to take their rubbish back as much as is possible.
We are a very remote farmhouse and recycle as much as we can.
The final thing we ask of guests is to strip their beds and put the linen in the bags provided .
6) If the weather is fowl we have a bed made up in the 1600 /17thC long house . as an extremely wet weather option.
7) Suggest you bring appropriate wet weather/ out door clothing just in case
phew - long list !
Looking forward to meeting you, kind regards
Sarah and Alex
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 88 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are a married couple from Machynlleth Wales. We both work in the out door event industry. I am also a DJ going by the name Dj Badly! My wife is called Sarah Anne Morton, or Sam for short.