Información sobre este anuncio
We offer this basic and cozy 483 sq. ft. studio apt. as a vacation rental in a great location with partial yet spectacular ocean and city views. There are two Murphy beds which give you the option of more space (a full-size approx 54" wide & a twin-size approx 39").
Our convenient Condado Beach location also means that you are in a prime location to visit many Puerto Rican attractions, from the Bacardi Rum distillery to the fortifications of El Morro and San Cristobal.
This apartment is fully furnished and the rental includes a designated parking space. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances and plenty of glasses and cooking and eating utensils for the ability to cook/prepare meals if and when you want to. There are two Murphy beds which give you the option of more space (a full-size approx 54" wide & a twin-size approx 39"). Also provided are bath and beach towels, Playmate cooler and beach chairs.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The high-rise building has restricted access to guests with keys. There is a coin-operated laundry room with washer/dryers. The private/shared pool and jacuzzi are located off the lobby level in a very peaceful area offering comfortable chaise lounges and tables, outdoor shower and pool side lavatory. There is WiFi internet in the apartment and free wireless internet access throughout all common areas of the building. There is a gym/exercise room in the building for guests to use free of charge which includes a treadmill, stairmaster, row boat machine, free weights, etc.
Atención a los huéspedes
We strive to prepare the condo perfectly for your arrival; however, should you encounter any damage, or have any concerns whatsoever with regard to our home or its contents, please contact us immediately upon arrival to notify us of any damage or repairs that need to be made.
Our convenient Condado Beach location also means that you are in a prime location to visit many Puerto Rican attractions, from the Bacardi Rum distillery, to the fortifications of El Morro and San Cristobal, to the natural beauty of El Yunque rainforest.
Buses Near Ashford Avenue Condo in the Metropolitan Area
Metropolitan Bus Authority (AMA and Metrobus) bus stops are marked by signs that read "Parada".
* Condado Route - Bus #B21 and #B10 Ashford/Magdalena/Ashford (also goes to Plaza Las Américas – the largest shopping mall in the Caribbean)
* Isla Verde Route - Bus #A5 and 40 Capetillo
* Fares are from $.35 to $.75 and depend on routes
* There’s a 20 - 45 minute wait between buses
* FYI: guagua means "bus" in Puerto Rico
Contact the Metropolitan Bus Authority (AMA) for additional information: (.
The buses that stop on Ashford Avenue (one way street), return on Magdalena Street just one block away.
Buses and taxis across the street from the building will take you to great shopping and sightseeing in Puerto Rico or to any destination you wish.
Otros aspectos destacables
Nearby Attractions: - Everything is at your fingertips. A short bus/taxi ride to and from airport, Old San Juan and Isla Verde. The Condado beach is just a short block away. The place to be in downtown San Juan. The building is almost across from the Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino which has tours of the island, to rainforest, snorkeling, etc. as well as rental cars can be arranged in their lobby.
1. All lights, ceiling fans, AC unit and electronics must be turned off before leaving the apartment.
2. DO NOT take sheets, blankets or bath towels to the beach or to the pool. Beach chairs should be rinsed free of sand BEFORE they are brought back into the unit. Used beach towels should be allowed to dry before putting them in the laundry bag.
3. This apartment is NOT a childproof property or dwelling. Children must not be left unattended in the apartment at any time. It is the responsibility of our Guests to supervise the activities of all minor children in the apartment at all times.
4. Puerto Rico is home to a particular family of ants that are very tiny and LOVE SUGAR (sugar ants). Do not leave food items on counter tops, especially the sweet kind, because they will find them. In a short while after a scout finds something interesting, you will have ants swarming over your favorite drink or other food item you inadvertently left on the counter. We take care to control these guys, but they are very persistent.
5. We leave a starter supply of certain items for your convenience which includes bags for trash can, dishwashing liquid, bath soap and toilet paper. If you run out, please replace for the convenience of the next guest. Most of these supplies can be purchased at CVS or Walgreen's.
6. Please observe quiet hours between 10pm and 8am.
7. To ensure the protection of property, tranquility and security of the residents, it is very important that you have the key delivered to you to access the building. The security personnel is not authorized to open the door to allow access to anyone without their key or without the appropriate authorization by Administration. Upon entering the building please register in the visitor's logbook in the presence of the security personnel. Security has the right to prohibit access to visitors entering the building without appropriate authorization and the necessary previous registration.
8. Lock the doors and windows when leaving the apartment.
9. Do not flush anything down the toilet other than toilet tissue and "stuff that has gone through your body". Place feminine products in the trash
10. No pets allowed.
11. This apartment is a non-smoking accommodation. Smoking is not permitted inside the unit or on the terrace. Smoking is permitted outside only. Do not throw cigarette butts in or around the building - dispose of them properly.
12. Our swimming pool is for the use of registered Guests only. It is open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Guests are responsible for their own safety while using the pool and surrounding areas.
13. Do not leave "food" trash in the apartment for an extended period of time -- we're in the tropics and bugs will show up faster than you can imagine! Place garbage within the can. All garbage should be in closed bags and disposed of in the disposal room located outside to the left of the apartment door (through the next closed door in the hallway). “Wet" garbage should be in double bags. Turn off the light and close the door upon leaving the disposal room.
14. Refrigerator is to be emptied of perished/perishable foods and refrigerator door closed firmly prior to check out.
15. Dirty dishes are to be washed & put away and all faucets completely shut off. If any glassware has been broken, please visit Walmart (walking distance away) and replace with a similar item. Counters & tables are to be wiped clean. Sheets are to be stripped from the beds and put in laundry bag along with used towels, and pillow cases. An additional fee of $25 will be charged if excessive cleaning is needed.
16. If any furnishings or items are moved, they should be replaced to their original locations.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
We are happy to have you as our Guest(s), and we hope that you enjoy your visit to our beautiful island. If there is anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable or enjoyable, let us know.