Información sobre este anuncio
Your own private beach house with panoramic views, on a white sand (car free) beach. The house has an upper deck and lower covered patio. You have your own dune crossover with seating to your private beach.
This is family friendly home.
Inside there are three bedrooms upstairs (one king-size bed, one queen, two sets of twin bunkbeds), two baths, full kitchen, living room, eating area, and large deck for entertaining. Large TV, stereo, DVD, CD, and surround sound system. Downstairs are two bedrooms (1 king and 1 queen bed), bathroom, living room, and small kitchenette. Another large TV and DVD.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You have access to the whole house and the private beach area in front of the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
I communicate via email, text or phone call.
Otros aspectos destacables
Turtle season is between May 1st – October 31st. Per state, city, and county laws, no outside lights are permitted to be used after dark. Ocean facing interior window coverings, shades, blinds, etc should be closed at night when lights are being used. There is a $250 fine per day accessed by the city if noncompliant. If this occurs, the fine will be deducted from your deposit.
Vacation Rental Agreement
Upon the terms and conditions herein stated, this Vacation Rental
Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between The Beach House NSB (“Manager”) and the Guest identified below (“Guest”). Guest Information:
1. Term: This Agreement is for a Term beginning on
(“Arrival Date”) and ending on (‘Departure Date”).
Check-in is 3:00 p.m and Check-out is 10 a.m.
2. Property: The vacation rental property is located 6480 S. Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, Fl. 32169.
3. Occupancy Limit: The maximum number of guests allowed at the Property
at any one time is 12.
4. (a) Rental Amount, Fees and Payments: It is hereby agreed that the Rent and fees are listed on this website.
Access to an electronic keypad lock will be provided to Guest at the time of Payment. When Total Amount Due is paid in full, a passcode to the Property’s electronic locks will be sent to you by e-mail (or given by telephone) so that you can enter the Property on the Arrival Date stated above.
(a) If, for any reason, the Guest cancels this Agreement more than sixty (60) days from the Arrival Date.
(b) Cancellations may be permitted within 60 days of Guest Arrival Date if Manager is able to re-rent the Unit or Property under the same (or better) terms and conditions of this Agreement, for the full Term reserved. . All amounts paid (Reservation Deposit and Final Payment) will be forfeited unless Manager is able to re-rent the Unit or Property under the same (or better) terms and conditions of this Agreement, for the full Term reserved.
(c) No refund is due (or will be made) for inclement weather unless mandatory evacuations are required. Travel or Vacation Insurance is recommended to be obtained by Guest. Guest and parties listed above must comply with any mandatory evacuation order.
5. Repairs and maintenance: Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Manager's attention within 24 hours of occupancy or occurrence, or Guest will be held liable for all such damages or repairs. Manager will not be responsible for any unauthorized expenses incurred by Guest or his/her guests. Costs of needless or unauthorized service will be charged as Excess Damage Cost against the security deposit on file. Maintenance responsibilities are as follows: Manager: Electricity, water, sewer, local phone service, basic cable, and washing machine and dryer.
6. Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Property. Smoking is only allowed “outside”. Evidence of smoking inside the Property will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid, including security deposit.
7. Pets: Must be approved by the owner. There is a nonrefundable Pet Deposit of $200
8. Casualty or Destruction(a) Should the Property be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable by an Act of God (including, but not limited to, hurricanes, storms, floods or fires), or by environmental disaster, or loss of utilities prior to occupancy by Guest, this Agreement shall become null and void, and all payments made hereunder shall be refunded to Guest.
9. Noise Ordinance(s): The Property is located in a neighborhood which has a "noise ordinance" in effect after dark. All Guests agree to respect the Noise Ordinance and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any police enforcement actions by the City, County or Home/Condominium Association are at the sole risk and expense of the registered Guest and may result in Excess Damage Cost and/or immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
10. Parking: Parking is only permitted in the driveway and on side of street.
11. Turtle season is between May 1st – October 31st. Per state, city, and county laws, no outside lights are permitted to be used after dark. Ocean facing interior window coverings, shades, blinds, etc should be closed at night when lights are being used. There is a $250 fine per day accessed by the city if noncompliant. If this occurs, the fine will be deducted from your deposit.
12. Furniture is not to be moved, altered, adjusted in any way during stay. Additionally, interior bath towels are to be used inside the home only. No interior bath towels should be taken to beach. Beach towels are provided for your outdoor use.
13. No laundry or maid service will be provided during your stay. However there is a washer and dryer in the house for your use. Please only leave bed linens and one days worth of towels for the cleaning crew. The cleaning crew charges for excessive laundry and this fee will be taken out of your deposit.
14. Liability and Damage: Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Manager harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, property damage or expenses, arising by reason of any injury, death or damage sustained by any person, or to the property of any person, in or on the Property during the Term of this Agreement, including Guest, additional invitees or visitors of Guest, where such injury, death or damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Guest, additional guest or any of Guest’s visitors or invitees.
15. Cause for Eviction: The Guest and all parties with the Guest will be subject to immediate eviction from the Property if the Guest or parties of the Guest violate any terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, pet provision, smoking, noise ordinance or parking. In the event of eviction from the Property, the Guest shall forfeit all amounts paid and there will be no refund of money.
16. Attorney’s Fees and Costs: If Manager employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, to collect any amounts due, the eviction of the Guest, or because Guest takes any action to recover deposits not due, Guest shall be liable to Manager for reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred by Manager.
17. Short-Term Rental: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental under the provisions of Chapter 509, Florida Statutes, and is not a lease or other long-term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights in Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage. This Agreement is also neither a Time-Share sale or a Plan of Time-Share Development, nor a Vacation Club.
18. Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of Reservation Deposit and Final Balance, if paid, and such party will not be permitted to check in and/or will be subject to immediate eviction with the forfeiture of all amounts paid.
19. The registered Guest and party(ies) on this Agreement are the only overnight guests allowed, unless prior written permission is received from Manager. The Guest signing this Agreement must be a full time guest at the property and must be at least 30 years of age and will be held responsible for all other parties and/or guests of the Guest for compliance with this Agreement, with listed policies, ordinances, rules and regulations and for any losses incurred by Manager or to the Property due to negligence or vandalism.
20. Succession, Assignment: This Agreement is binding on, and the benefits inure to, the heirs and personal representatives of the parties. However, neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned (in whole or in part) by Guest.
21. General Terms: This Agreement is made in, and shall be governed solely by the laws of, the State of Florida and Chapter 509, Florida Statutes. Venue for enforcement shall be Hillsborough County, Florida . If any section, clause, paragraph or term of this Agreement is held or determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, all other terms, clauses or paragraphs herein shall be severed and remain in force and effect. This Agreement is taken in full compliance with federal, state and local Fair Housing Laws, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, country of origin, handicap or familial status.
22. Guest is to be mindful that this Property is located in a residential neighborhood. Guest is expected to be courteous to residents and guests, to respectful of the rights of others, and to not be noisy.
23. Acknowledgment: I/We understand and accept the terms and conditions on all pages of this Agreement.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.