Spectacular top floor Edwardian with views & deck. The "Buena Vista" neighborhood is quiet but right next to amazing restaurants, cafes, grocery stores. Keypad entry (no keys)!
High ceilings, fireplaces, kids room with 3-child bunk, Sonos, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO, Hulu, Spotify, and X-Box!
We host families or business travelers but please note that this is not the place for "young groups of friends".
Please note that I am hosting families and/or business travellers but I have agreed with my neighbor downstairs not to host "large groups of friends" who are celebrating together on a trip away. Maximum 7 guests please. Thank you!
- Beautiful and comfortable living room with theatre projector system with Netflix, HBO, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video, full size sofa and a second love seat couch.
- Dining room with seating for 7
- Two full bathrooms (one with very large tub/shower and both with rain head showers)
- Remodeled kitchen with large modern refrigerator, Dynasty gas oven/stove, microwave, Breville cappucino maker, toaster, blender, dishwasher, etc
- Deck with view of the city
- Master Bedroom with King bed, armoire for hanging clothes, chest of drawers, and TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and HBO streaming.
- Kids Bedroom with 3-child bunk bed, a few toys and TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video streaming.
- Guest Bedroom with Queen bed and stained glass windows throughout
- Sonos wireless sound system (connected to my premium Spotify, Pandora, etc)
- Two TV's and one theatre projector with Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and Amazon Prime streaming
- Gas fireplaces with remote controls in three rooms
- Washer/Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- Linens and towels
- Original Balinese paintings throughout
- X-Box One, electronic keyboard, and various toys in the kids room
- Portable baby cot/playard/bassinet with mattress
- Child safety (baby gate, child locks under kitchen closet, childproof electric plugs)
Note that this is the top floor of a historic San Francisco Edwardian building so there are two flights of beautiful stairs - one flight on the exterior and one flight on the interior.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have a door entry code for entering the flat. Please note that the code entry pad is directly above the door knob right on the front door. I provide free parking passes for street parking which is easy to get in this neighborhood.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available by phone/text to help with anything at anytime.
Otros aspectos destacables
City of San Francisco Short-Term Rental (Airbnb) Registration:
This Airbnb is fully registered with the City of San Francisco's Office of Short-Term Rentals (STR-0001517).
Required disclosure by City of San Francisco:
"Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with the terms of the San Francisco Short-Term Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations."
NOTE: We host families or business travelers but this is not the place for young groups of friends celebrating on a trip away.
SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking. Any evidence of smoking (Odor, cigarette butts etc), will incur an automatic $500 fine from the security deposit.
PETS: Pets are not permitted
QUIET: Must be quiet after 10pm. A neighbor lives below and WILL complain if noise after 10pm so please choose another property if you are a late owl.
CHECK-IN/OUT: Check-in after 3PM but earlier can often be accommodated upon request. Check-out by 11:00am but later can often be accommodated upon request.
EVENTS: Absolutely no parties or events (Violation of this house rule will result in a forfeit of the entire security deposit and initiate immediate eviction.)
LOSSES: The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
FURNISHINGS: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please report any damage to the hosts immediately.
PARKING: The best thing about this neighborhood is that it is one of very few in San Francisco where parking is pretty easy. Please make sure to ask me about parking so that I can give you details (and I provide special parking passes for the zoned area).
Please make sure both the front & back doors are shut/locked at all times.
Please take your shoes off to reduce noise.
CONTACT US: Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns during your stay and report any damage that may occur.
Durante el período del 09 de Noviembre de 2017 - 15 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 4 noches.
I grew up in San Diego but have lived in San Francisco for over 15 years. My mother is French and my father is British so I grew up with lots of European influence. I have lived in England (Cambridge and London) for more than 4 years. I have an 8 year old son named Jude who lives in Oregon (6 hour drive away) and I am often away visiting him!
I love my SF home and want to offer it to other travelers (the views are truly magic) and hope that people will love and respect the home as I do.