Información sobre este anuncio
Bienvenidos a nuestra casa redonda, cerca del rio y las montañas! Solo 10 minutos al centro de Boulder, con la belleza de la naturaleza. Anda en bicicleta, camina por bosques, pesca en el rio, y goza la vida de la ciudad. Hablamos español!
Rental Agreement for 8725 Streamcrest Dr.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between David Pestalozzi (“Homeowner”) and __________ (“Renter”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at: 8725 Streamcrest Dr., Boulder CO, 80302
The property is furnished and includes three beds, two sofa beds, all kitchen appliances (stove, refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher), kitchen goods and utensils (pots, pans, dishes and cutlery, etc.), television and stereo, washer and dryer, vacuum, bed linens and towels.
2. Rental Group: You must be at least 21 years of age to book. The rental group shall consist of a total of ____ persons. While a few guests are allowed, parties, gatherings, events, workshops, etc. in excess of 10 people (including the rental group) require prior approval by owner and may be subject to an additional fee/cleaning charge. Renters who violate this agreement will be charged a $500 fee.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of overnight renters in the house is limited to 10 persons. We do not accept more than 10 renters unless special arrangements are made.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins on __/__/____ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends on __/__/____ (the “Check-out Date”). Check-in time is 4pm on the Check- in Date and our check-out time is 10am on the Check- out Date. However Check-in and Check-out times may be flexible and different arrangements may be discussed with the owner before arrival.
5. Minimum Stay/Additional Nights: This property requires a three night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. Availability permitting, if the renter wishes to stay additional nights, those nights will be charged at the same nightly rate as agreed upon, with prior approval.
6. Rental Rules: Renter agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (attached as Rental Rules for 8725 Streamcrest Dr.) at all times while on the property and shall cause all members of the rental group and anyone else Renter permits on the property to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Renter shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Maintenance of the gardens and lawn will be performed occasionally by homeowner and helpers.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $1000.00 is due at least 15 days prior to the Check-in Date. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 4 work days of the Check-out Date, provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt, pet hair, pet waste removal, or other mess requiring excessive or professional cleaning;
iii. costs incurred by Homeowner due to any violations of this Agreement and/or Rental Rules by Renter, members of the rental group, pets of Renters or renters’ guests, and anyone else Renter permits on the property;
iv. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Renter’s stay. The Renter is responsible for providing payment should the cost of repairs for damaged property exceed $1000.00.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check- in, Renter shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate: A 50% deposit of the total rental amount is due upon booking. Payment in full of the fees shall be due within 15 days of the Check-in Date.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Renter wishes to cancel his/her reservation, payments will be refunded as follows:
i. 100% if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check- in Date
ii. 50% if cancelled 15 days or more prior to the Check-in Date
iii. No refunds will be made if cancelled less than 15 days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler’s insurance, which often provides protection for cancellation and other unexpected events. We will not refund payments for any late cancellations. Below are some references if you wish to purchase such insurance:
1. Vacation Rental Insurance from CSA Travel Protection:
2. Access America Travel Insurance:
11. Safety: We are not responsible for any injury or illness of anyone in or related to the rental party. Pay special attention to the following safety guidelines:
i. Ice: If steps or walkways are icy, please use extreme caution and use ground level entry doors free of ice.
ii: Use of Wood Stoves: Avoid making extremely hot fires. Never leave a fire unattended. Consult the house manual for a guide on how to use wood burning stoves.
12. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are eCheck, personal check or credit card. If you wish to use a credit card, please agree:
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree
that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
___________________________ Date: ___________ Name (printed): David Pestalozzi
___________________________ Date: ___________ Name (printed): _______________________________ Phone number (during stay):
Driver’s License #:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this rental agreement or your upcoming stay. Thank you for choosing our house for your vacation and we look forward to your stay!
Rental Rules for 8725 Streamcrest Dr.
1. Smoking is allowed outside ONLY with proper disposal of cigarettes and smoking materials. Tobacco or cigarette smoking in the house will result in a $500 damage/cleaning fee.
2. This is preferably a shoes-off house. It helps to maintain our hardwood floors.
3. People other than those in the Rental group may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Renter. Parties, events, gatherings, workshops, etc. in excess of 10 people (including rental group) require prior approval by owner.
4. This house is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the property or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Renter and/or their guests. By accepting this reservation and signing the rental agreement, it is agreed that all Renters, guests of renters, pets, and others whom they invite to the premises are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises and release all liabilities from the owner.
5. Guests are responsible for keeping the property and all furnishings in good condition and order. All indoor furniture must remain inside the house at all times. Outdoor furniture must remain outside at all times.
6. Guests must only use appliances and furnishings for their intended purposes.
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and additional pet damage deposit and/or fee.
8. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked within property boundaries on gravel. Parking on the road is limited to the side closest to the house.
9. Cleaning and housekeeping: The house will be cleaned prior to your arrival with clean sheets on all beds. There is no daily housekeeping service. The house must be left in similar condition before you leave, though there is no need to wash bedding or any intensive cleaning. A washer and dryer, vacuum, broom and miscellaneous cleaning products are provided for your use. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Before you leave, please:
a. Load and start dishwasher if you have dirty dishes
b. Remove ALL personal belongings from the property
c. Place trash in the blue bin in laundry room or brown bins outside, and place recycling in the brown bins outside. Compost can be left at the bottom of the front stairs.
d. Put all furniture back in their original locations
e. Make sure spaces are generally tidy and free of trash and obvious and excessive messes
10. Wood-burning stoves: The wood-burning stoves are available for use as additional heating sources during winter months. Wood for burning will be provided. Only wood, newspaper (for starting) and other natural fire-starting materials may be burned in the stoves. It is your responsibility to know and maintain safe fire practices. There are instructions about how to use the wood-burning stoves in the house manual.
11. Bathrooms: Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilets. No feminine products or other items should be disposed of in the toilets. We have a sensitive septic system. In addition, during prior approved gatherings of more than 10 people, Renter should inform all guests of this rule and ask guests to consider flushing less often and placing toilet paper in waste bins to avoid overflow of the septic system.
12. The noise ordinance in our neighborhood is 10pm. As a respect for sensitive and elderly neighbors, please play music softly indoors after 10pm. Please refrain from outdoor music, swearing, shouting, and other loud noises after dark.
13. Snow: There is no snowplowing/shoveling service for Streamcrest Dr. or the rental property. However, Homeowner and helpers may at times shovel the snow in front and around the rental house.
By accepting this booking you are agree to both the "Rental Agreement for 8725 Streamcrest Dr." and the "Rental Rules for 8725 Streamcrest Dr." as stated above.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a life-loving, adventure-seeking, world traveler. I am a retired airline captain and often travel to different continents. Here in Colorado, my time is best spent in the air as an avid glider pilot and in the mountains as a skier, hiker, and camper. Cooking gourmet food from around the world is also a great passion.