Información sobre este anuncio
Charming home , naturally well-lit 4 BD-2.5 bath in Old Town Buda. Close to the Shopping & nightlife .Great amenities on site swimming pool, tennis / basketball court, fitness center, restaurant quality meals available by host, plenty more to list.
Charming 4 BD house in a beautiful new community, close to downtown and shopping.
Community has great amenities , swimming pool, fitness center, walking trails, basketball / tennis courts, BBQ area and plenty more
Room fits 2 people comforrtably
Servicios y zonas comunes
full access to common spaces in the house . living room , kitchen back yard
Atención a los huéspedes
Always available to answer any questions and
Otros aspectos destacables
Meals available if requested during booking
Smoking is not allowed .
- kitchen is available, you can feel free to cook at anytime. Kindly clean anything you've used with products at your disposition.
- For any stay OVER three days, the bed linen will be changed every 3 nights. Please, kindly remove those bed linen by yourself, and put it in the white laundry bag, located in the bathroom.
- A washing machine / dryer is at your disposition in the laundry room.
- Please respect materials, machines & electronics as if it'd be yours.
- Please, close carefully doors at all time of the day.
- No overnight guest allowed
Puedes cancelar hasta 24 horas antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este sitio quiere que lo evalúes
¡Aquí es donde se verá tu evaluación cuando hagas una reserva en esta casa!
I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace, I like metropolis’ noise; I like the beautiful west lake in Hangzhou, I like the flat cornfield in Champaign. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh.