Our private family home is an awesome home base for the Pan Am Games (minutes from west Toronto venues, Pearson airport). Great place for kids and parents to relax after a day of sightseeing (close to outdoor pool, playground, biking and amenities).
- This is a quiet family neighbourhood so please respect our neighbours by respecting noise levels.
- No smoking, No pets, No Parties.
- We expect that the home be in the same condition as upon arrival.
- Please follow the recycling guidelines left in the kitchen.
- We try to keep the indoor space clean by leaving shoes at the door.
- In order to keep the gardens looking nice, we would appreciate if guests would water plants periodically during their stay.
- Obviously, illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Our family loves the outdoors and love to travel. While travelling we also love to geocache (an GPS treasure hunt). Mostly we just like to spend time together. We have 2 beautiful boys, Jonah and Sammy. Sammy passed away in 2012 after 2 and a half perfect years all together. We miss him always but he is always with us.