All the ingredients for a perfect holiday: traditional Balinese charm, luxury appointments in a home-like environment, & your own private pool all nestled in a tropical garden with a view of the rice fields across the river.
• Two stories with a beautiful view and mature tropical garden
• Private pool
• One large bedroom (king bed, 200x200) upstairs – wrap around windows make it feel like you're sleeping in the treetops
• Ground floor bathroom with rain shower and hot water
• Entertainment room downstairs overlooking the pool, with flat screen TV & DVD player
• Satellite TV with full range of international channels
• Open living and dining area downstairs overlooking the garden & rice terraces
• Bose iPod dock (bring your iPod!)
• Fully-equipped kitchen with gas cook top, oven, new refrigerator/freezer
• Dining on the covered terrace, or in the garden pavilion
• Air conditioning in the bedroom & entertainment room
• Ceiling fans in all living areas
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have access to the entire house and its private pool and gardens. The house is suitable for a couple. The price includes daily basic housekeeping service and a simple continental breakfast. Housekeeping, gardening and security are handled by a family who lives in the complex. It is a very safe location, in a quiet complex of 4 houses. There is a local laundry nearby and we can help arrange that service. Covered parking. There is a good grocery store on the near outskirts of Ubud, and many excellent restaurants. Food shopping and the services of a private cook can be arranged on request.
Atención a los huéspedes
As you enjoy my home while I am gone, Wayan and Kadek will take care of housekeeping and answer any questions you might have.
Otros aspectos destacables
Those with allergies please note: Esther, our shy little Golden Retriever, lives with Wayan and Kadek in the back house when I'm not home. And there is a small resident cat to keep the mice in the fields and out of the house.
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am -- we like our neighbors!
I've just turned sixty one and am now semi-retired, meaning I work half time i.e. two weeks a year! I live in Ubud, Bali, with my dog, Esther, and cat, Nico. I have just bought myself a Vespa to get about on. When not at home you can find me on my 57 foot ketch, Madiba, which is currently moored in Phuket, Thailand.