It is a professional holiday apartment which is available only for tourists all year round. (which means any messy stuff from the owner won't be found in this flat:-))
An experienced housekeeper is in charge of cleaning the space, hence the standard for the hygiene and cleanliness of this property is very high.
A cosy 2 bedroom flat on the sunny rooftop floor has a spacious terrasse overlooking Mt. Pilatus. The flat is suitable for 2 to max. 6 persons.
The facilities are:
-two Bedrooms (specially one bedroom with a new box spring bed!)
-Kitchen (renovated in 2016 )
Servicios y zonas comunes
free 1 x car parking in front of the house. ( a parking resevation is compulsory!!)
We also have a nice garden!
Atención a los huéspedes
you will get the entry code to enter the house, once the booking is completed.
Although we are staying on the ground floor, it may happen that we are away of town. If we are not around, you can still contact us via cell phone, text or email.
Otros aspectos destacables
- By booking, please inform us the total no. of people, including children and baby. There will be only reduction for the children up to 2 years old.
- Non registered guests are NOT allowed to stay overnights. If found, 100 sfr penalty per night/pp.
- no smoking in the entire house.
- If you need a parking space definately, please ask us before you confirm the apartment.
- As there are neighbors, we kindly ask you to reduce any noise between 10pm and 7am.
hallo I am Tricia.
I am a korean swiss, originally from South korea, living and working in Luzern more than 10 years.
With my two kids (9, 5) and my husband (swiss,politician, engineer), I have run B&B since 2008. Cause of my origin, we are quite much demand from my home country, Korea till now. But thanks to airbnb, we like to share our lovely place to the guests from around the world. We offer you the whole apartment.
As we also love travelling we try to take all the best to make our guests stay pleasant whilst giving them the feeling of home in our cozy holiday apartment.