Información sobre este anuncio
As Maui residents, my wife and I can truly say there is no better place to live or vacation than Maui Banyan. We bought our condo with a long term goal in mind... retirement later but fun now. We ask that if you choose to stay with us that the rental agreement that will be sent to you is respected and followed.
Welcome to paradise!
A few points of interest in the event you decide to live in our home for a few days while we are away. We are literally less than 90 feet from Kamaole Beach 2, (which is one of the few beaches in Maui with a lifeguard), a four minute walk to the tennis court, a three minute walk to one of the private pools, (the other is about a six min walk) and a five minute walk to the gardens. It is important to note that we are located on the second floor (which is the top floor) of the building closest to the ocean. This building does not have an elevator. For those who have difficulty with stairs, we may not be your best choice.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The place is yours. Everything that is there is for you to use. Beach chairs, umbrellas, children s toys, beach towels, kitchenette and more.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guest staying in our condo are staying in our home. We strive to make our guests happy. We live and work close by and are there when and if needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check in is at 3 pm. Check out is at 10 am. Our apologies, due to a busy schedule we cannot extend late check outs or early check ins. HI GEID = W25322369-01
Número de licencia o registroHI GEID = W25322369-01
Obtén más información acerca de este aspecto
Please respect our home and treat it with love. Quiet time for the complex is 10 pm until 8 am.
Maui Banyan B (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) S. Kihei Road, Kihei, Maui, Hawaii, 96753
Jacques / Ronda Perwin - Owners
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Jacques) / (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Ronda)
1. Check in is after 3 P.M. (Hawaii time) – Check out is 10 A.M. (Hawaii time)
No early check-in or late check-out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit, including the lanai area.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. Damage Charges- will be claimed in the sum of $250 per occurrence for the following-
a. Damage done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. Charges incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents o(URL HIDDEN)services rendered during the stay.
c. Debris and rubbish not placed in outside dumpster.
d. Key left in safe and safe not open
e. Any charges accrued during the stay are not settled prior to departure.
f. Linens are lost or damaged.
g. Renter is evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner),
local law enforcement or the security company employed by Maui Banyan.
h. Damage done by smoke or smoking.
6. PAYMENT – Terms as listed on Airbnb website.
7. CANCELLATIONS – Terms as listed on Airbnb website.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
14. All rules of Maui Banyan condominium association must be followed. A copy of these rules are in the unit.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
Este anfitrión tiene 53 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones