Welcome to this bright, spacious and family friendly apartment.
Well equiped kitchen, big social living room, two master bedrooms and one kids room , one bathroom including bath tub and a small washing machine.
Normas de la casa
This is a quite building. If you are coming to Stockholm to party, please choose another apartment.
• Please respect the general Swedish house rule of quiet in the house between 10 pm and 6 am.
• Never let anyone through the main entrance if that person does not have a code. If they ask you to open for them just say they have to call the person they are to visit/work for. There should be no workers coming into this flat unless you have been informed so by us.
• No smoking indoors. No throwing of cigarette waste out of balcony.
• The balcony is a nice spot in the summer and serves as an “extra room” from early in the morning. If you find flowers dry, we appreciate if you give them some water.
• When you leave the flat make sure that windows are closed
• House cleaning is prepaid but we expect you to wash your own dishes.
• Before check out, take off the sheets and put them on a pile in the hall way with the used towels. Thank you so much!
• If something brakes please let us know, this can happen, but we would like to know from you.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.