Artsy Bungalow, quiet street in famous Melrose Neighborhood - House was built in 1920, lots of character. Backyard, 5 min walk to shopping, restaurants, and bars. 5 min drive to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, 20 minutes to Downtown LA & Beaches. * NO CATS
1600 Sq. ft home, 2 blocks from the famous Melrose Ave! Super cute neighborhood!
House has driveway with 1 off street parking spot for all you road trippers.
Amazing living room with HUGE sectional couch.
Separate dining room seats 10 at the table.
Kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, utensils, spices, and depending on how nice you are I might share my bar as well ;)
Private bedroom - with private bathroom next door.
* WILL NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS WITH CATS. Dogs are OK :)
Make yourself at home!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Large Living room, dining room, kitchen, and whole front of the house is available for use!
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm an LA Native so if you have any questions I will give you a detailed run-down of the entire city: all the best places to eat, shop, entertainment, and last and most importantly, how to get across the city through rush hour traffic ;)
1. Back of the house/ my bedroom is off limits. Failure to follow will result in immediate cancellation of reservation
2. No moving furniture, hanging anything on walls or re-decorating during your stay.
3. No more than 5 guests total at a time (more than 2 overnight guests will be an extra charge)
4. Dishes must be washed within 48 hours. No dishwasher guys, sorry! All dishes need to be washed by hand. Please tidy after yourself and respect the common areas.
5. Dogs: I have 3 itsy bitsy, VERY QUIET, dogs. If you bring your dogs please make sure they are well socialized, housebroken, and do not have a chewing habit. Any messes made will need to be cleaned up asap.
6. Any damages or broken items will need to be reimbursed in full.
7. PARKING: One off street parking space available in the driveway. Any other guests will need to park on street.
8. NO SMOKING INDOORS.
9. NO RECREATIONAL DRUGS IN THE HOUSE. Failure to follow will lead to your reservation being cancelled immediately.
10. Please keep the noise down after midnight. (Weekends are a little more easy going... ;)
11. APPLIANCES & UTILITIES: Thermostat stays at 72 degrees Fahrenheit while on. Furnace must be turned off when leaving the house. (Thermostat slid all the way to the left to turn off)
PLEASE CONSERVE ENERGY! If you leave the house or are not using lights make sure they are ALL off.
*For guests staying more than two weeks: Must provide your own amenities (toilet paper, laundry detergent etc.)
1. Please strip bed of sheets and leave in front of washing machine.
2. Please leave all towels in front of washing machine
3. All dishes must be washed
4. Please take out bathroom trash and bedroom trash, garbage bin is outside to the right of the house.
Please note, if trash is left behind, and dishes are not washed an extra $50 fee will be taken from your security deposit.
*******All in all, please leave the house the way you found it!*******