Cote d'Azur (French Riviera) : Unique location on the cap d'antibes, charming villa for 9 people / 5 bedrooms in a nice garden, 200m from the beach, walking distance to shops & Eden Rock Palace. Perfect for a unique summer vacation! NO DOG please
- A charming style: Our house was built in a 60s in a very beautiful Provence style. You will see, each room has its own pastel color. Terrasse in front of the garden is the best place family gathers in.
- Plenty of room: 5 bedrooms, a large living, a large garden... everything you need to be in family but still be in your own space when you want.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- 5 bedrooms, 3 on the ground floor, 2 upstairs
- 2 bathrooms, not the newest we have to admit but very well functioning
- very large dining & living room
- a large kitchen
- a terrasse in front of a nice green well-maintained garden
Atención a los huéspedes
Here is what we do when we are in our villa and what we would recommend you to do:
. Walk to the secluded beaches along the Cap d'Antibes, the 'chemin des douaniers' is very nice and not so crowded, amazing to pass by Chateau de la Croë (oligarch Abramovich's house!)
. Take a boat to the Levant islands accross Cannes, lagoon-blue waters in front of uninhabitated island... What else do you need?
. Walk into the Eden Rock palace and have a drink by the bar just above sealevel.
. Go up to Grace , Vence, Cap Ferrat... Museums, Large Houses, foundations... There are million of cultural activities to do on the riviera.
Of course we are here to give you some advice, before, during and after your stay!
Even though we think our house and Cap d'Antibes is among the most exciting places to throw a party, we kindly request you to keep volume at limited level, particularly by night after 10PM. Our house is located in a peaceful neighborhood and like our neighbors we want it to stay as is. There are plenty of bars and clubs we will be happy to indicate you!
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones