Información sobre este anuncio
In Porto historic and trendy downtown, this Heritage Apartment & Balcony (sleeps 2-4) is located in a fully renovated historic building with elevator, walking distance to Clerigos Tower, Lello Bookshop and Praça Liberdade (main square), in the most trendy artsy neighborhood. With 1 bedroom (2 single beds), living-room (sofa-bed), sunny balcony, fully equipped kitchen, modern wc with shower, it's ideal for couples and family. Very central, yet quiet, it is the perfect stay for holidays & romance!
This Heritage Apartment with Balcony is located on the 3rd floor, in a XIX century historic building fully renovated, with elevator. The guests can enjoy the authenticity of an historic townhouse with the comfort of a modern design apartment. It has a twin bedroom (2 single beds 90x200cm). It has a living-room with a sofa bed (140x200cm, sleeps 2), and a long balcony along all the facade, perfect for a sunny breakfast or a drink in the evening. It has a kitchenette full equipped, and a modern bathroom with shower. It is very sunny, overviewing Porto city roofscape!
Located in the historic and heritage downtown, it is central, yet quiet for a relaxed stay! Miguel Bombarda street is the epicenter of the art district in Porto, so you will find a very creative and inspiring neighborhood, with young designers, artists, and a good selection of shops, restaurants and cafés. It is around the corner to Clerigos Tower and the Lello Bookshop, and the most livable city life in Porto.
For a couple, family with children, or a group of friends is perfect for holidays, business and romance!
Servicios y zonas comunes
- Twin bedroom (2 single beds 90x200cm)
- Living-room with sofa-bed (140x200, sleeps 2)
- Kitchen equipped with all cooking utilities (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine)
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, towel radiator, and shower gel
- Dressing room in the bedroom, with iron and ironing board
- Free bed linen and towels
- Electric heating
- Balcony in the living-room and the bedroom
- Free Fast Wi-Fi, TV with international channels, DVD
- Some books and cds
Atención a los huéspedes
We will kindly receive our guests, assuring they will have all they need for a very nice stay! Gastronomic and cultural tips will also be happily provided.
A bottle of Portuguese wine will be our welcoming gift.
Heritage Apartment with Balcony is located in Porto's art district, in downtown historical area. In a creative neighborhood with young designers and nice shops, it is 5 min. walking to Clérigos Tower, Lello Bookshop, 10 min. walking to Praça Liberdade (main square), and around 20min. walking to the river Douro and the Cathedral area. All the emblematic places are at walking distance, as well as nice Parks to relax.
Although being around the corner to the most livable area in town (restaurants, cafés and night life area), Design Apartment it is still quiet enough to provide you a relaxed stay in the most trendy area in Porto - a perfect combination!
Coming from the airport, you may take the metro and exit at Lapa metro station.
You will have to walk Cedofeita street circa 10-15 minutes and you'll find Miguel Bombarda street on your right. Everybody knows the street, so you won't miss it! I will send you detailed information after the booking.
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it (take the waste out, turn all lights and heating off, close the windows, and the balcony door).
- After one week, free cleaning, towels and linen. Extra cleaning will be available on request, with extra fee (20€).
- Check-out before 12am/ check-in after 15h (other timing on request).
- Late check-in fee (from 23:00 to 8:00): 10€ (cash)
- Refundable deposit: 100€
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 786 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am an architect and independent curator based in Porto. I have studied and lived in Berlin, Zurich and Paris, and it is always a pleasure to welcome guests from all over the world and share with them what I know about Porto!
Hopefully, this city will be one of those places you will not forget!