Información sobre este anuncio
Pungguem Guest House has clean and conveinet facilities and offers resonable price than any other accommodation in the area. And offers a perfect spot for experiencing Korean culture.
All rooms included bathroom, shower , air-conditioner, heating system, dryer and clean bath supplies to offer the best convenience to traveler. Guests can also avail hot showers, free wireless Internet service, as well as useful information about Korea.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- All rooms has Bath and shower
- Bath supplies(toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, rinse, body cleanser, face cleanser, body sponge)
- Air conditioner
- Fridge for common use
- Free wi-fi
Atención a los huéspedes
Yeondu Lee, owner of the guest house, is good at English to provide excellent service to foreign guest, thanks to her studying abroad experience in England.
Lee would be happy to assist with all inquire to help you enjoy your stay in Jeonju. Please ask for assistance with places to eat, things to see and do in the local area.
Located in the center of ‘Hanok Village’, a town of Korean traditional houses, Punggeum offers convenient transportation. Just a few steps away are Gaeksa, the main street of Jeonju, shopping malls and many tourism sites such as Gyeonggijeon Hall, Jeondong catholic church, Omokdae, Imokdae, and JeonjuHyanggyo.
-Address: 98-4, Gyeonggijeon-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
(Punggeum is located just across the Sungsim girls’ high school)
- Telephone: +. From the Airport Bus(Limousine Bus) to Jeonju
Take bus front of 9C gate on the first floor - There is a bus every half-hour. Ex) - It costs 28,000 won from the Incheon Airport to Jeonju. - Via Kimpo Airport and Iksan IC. It takes three hours to get Jeonju from Incheon Airport.
02. By Bus from Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal
Take city bus no. or 380 bound for Jeondong Catholic Church.Hanok Village(20-min. ride); get off at Jeondong Catholic Church and walk 5-7 minutes.
03. By Bus from Jeonju Station
Take city bus no. or 105 bound for Jeondong Catholic Church.Hanok Village(20-min. ride); get off at Jeondong Catholic Church and walk 5-7 minutes.
04. By taxi From Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal or Jeonju Station
From Jeonju bus terminal to Punggeum, taxi fares are expected to cost around 4,300 won(it takes about 10 min). And if you come from Jeonju Station, the fares are around 7,500 won(it takes about 30 min),
Show to taxi driver below letters or you can ask to be taken to the ‘Sungsim Girl’s High School’ and then you can find easily Punggeum.
성심여고 정문에서 내려주세요. 바로 맞은편에 위치한 풍금 게스트하우스가 최종 목적지입니다. 교통 통제가 이루어질 경우에는 표정형외과 앞에 내려주시고 저에게 전화주세요()
주소: 전주시 완산구 교동 98-4번지
Terms and Conditions
- Room check in: 3:00PM/Room check out: 10:00AM
- Free wireless internet available in common areas and rooms
- Main reception staffs are happy to assist with all inquire to help you enjoy your stay in Jeonju. Please ask for assistance with places to eat, things to see and do in the local area.
- If you want cancel, please call us or send email two days before.
- Please note that all damages will be charged at market rates.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.