Información sobre este anuncio
This 3 Bed, 1 Bath apartment is part of a renovated historic 1910 duplex. The apartment is the perfect size- not too big and not too small. Located in Weinland Park, just two blocks from High St. and the Short North, home to many popular bars and restaurants within walking distance.
1.3 mile - Columbus Convention Center
2 miles- OSU stadium
2.5 miles- Crew Stadium/Expo Center
10.8 miles- Easton Town Center
Please be sure to check out our other listings nearby.
The apartment can easily accommodate both small and large groups. If you have an especially large group, please check out the other side of the duplex on Airbnb called Comfy 3 Bed Duplex Short North area.
The first floor level has an open kitchen and living area, plenty of seating and perfect for gathering just before you head outdoors. Connected to the first floor living/kitchen space is a walk-in bedroom with a twin bed and seating area. This bedroom is the first room in the house and has the front entrance to the apartment. For groups utilizing the 3rd bedroom, you can always utilize the backdoor as the front door to the apartment.
On the second floor are two bedrooms and the bathroom. Each bedroom has a comfortable queen bed (we routinely get compliments on this!) and plenty of closet and drawer space. The bedrooms are relatively large and can easily fit a pack-n-play if needed.
Sleeps up to 8 guests, although 6 is ideal:
• 2 large bedrooms with Queen beds located on the 2nd floor
• 1 'walk-in' bedroom with Twin bed on 1st floor, it has the front door entrance to the outside of apartment, also has a door to the living area
• 1 Full size futon on 1st floor in living area
• 1 Queen air mattress, please request prior
• Open floor plan with kitchen and living room
• Newly renovated bathroom with bathtub & shower
• Plenty of towels, shampoo, conditioner provided
• WIFI and cable provided
• 9.3 cubic ft refrigerator/freezer, blender, toaster oven, microwave, & electric stove/oven, just about anything you need in a kitchen!
• Laundry is available in basement (please note basement is not finished space)
• Outdoor areas include a private fenced-in backyard with seating area and a covered front porch with seating area
• Private off street parking (about 2 cars for each side of duplex) and on street parking available on Summit St.
Please note there is exterior video surveillance in place.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Check-in is 3 p.m. Please do not enter early (unless arranged prior) or you may set off the alarm system.
Checkout is 11 a.m. Please follow this as we have tight cleaning schedules.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available to guests by email, phone, or text. We know our neighborhood very well (!) and care about our community- let us know when you need something or have questions! We also provide lots of recommendations for things to do- everything from museums and outdoor activities to social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
Long term stays- please inquire for long term pricing.
Otros aspectos destacables
• Housekeeping service is per stay, not per night. Additional cleaning visits can be arranged for longer stays if needed, please inquire when booking.
• Pack n Play and/or Queen air bed available upon request- please let us know prior so we can prepare all the necessary items.
• Noise must be keep to a minimum, this is one of two units with a shared wall.
• There is no handicap access.
• Stairs to second floor are ever so slightly steep.
• Guests with allergies and related medical issues and/or sensitivities- cleanliness is one of our top priorities however we are unable to 100% guarantee that the apartment is free of pet dander, cigarette smoke, air fresheners/cleaning product scents, and any other elements that may trigger a medical problem or sensitivity. If you have severe allergies, asthma, or a sensitivity, please let us know prior to making a reservation. Also note that we cannot issue refunds due to the reasons above.
• Street Sweeping on Summit St. is done the second Thursday and Friday of every month. Signs are posted on the street with the day of the month. Do not park there or you will be towed.
• Check-in is 3 p.m.
• Checkout is 11 a.m.
• No parties, this is strictly enforced. Violate this and you will be asked to leave, no refunds.
• All guests must be paying registered guests. No additional guests allowed without prior written consent of the homeowner.
• Any evidence or smell of cigarette, marijuana, etc. will be AUTOMATIC loss of deposit.
• No burning of anything in the apartment to include candles, incense, etc.
• No confetti or glitter inside. Cleanup is addional $25 fee.
• Any parking fines/towing is at the expense of the vehicle owner
• Lock all doors and windows upon leaving.
• Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises of this property or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they may invite, with Homeowners consent, to use the premise.
• Any evidence of damage caused by Guests will result in additional charges to Guest, depending on the extent of damage. The Homeowner reserves the right to assess damage and charge Guest as needed.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 298 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My wife Ingrid and I met in Japan, moved to Columbus in 2009, and have been loving it ever since! We are both experienced travelers (25+ countries on 5 continents between us) & love renovating historic homes.
We know quite a lot about Short North entertainment & food establishments- there is so much to do here, feel free to ask!
Our life motto- Live like someone left the gate open!