Información sobre este anuncio
Beautiful remodeled Victorian style home with new paint, new carpet, new windows, etc. Walking distance to hip restaurants, bars, coffee shops and more. Minutes to Downtown and Cherry Creek! With-in walking distance to Zoo, Parks and Museums!!
This Victorian home has been remodeled (2014) to offer all the unique charm of a home built in 1890 and all of the modern amenities you have come to appreciate! The main floor offers hardwoods throughout, stainless steel appliances, an open kitchen/living room floor plan, new cabinets, new slab granite, French doors open to the main floor bedroom. Custom tile in all of the bathrooms. New paint, new carpet, new windows, etc. Too much to mention.... The upstairs offers 3-bedrooms, including a master suite with a stunning bathroom and walk-in closet. There is also an attached sitting room (with a futon) off the second bedroom with tons of closet space and an attached deck. Nice outdoor space in the backyard. Great house for entertaining! Walking distance to hip restaurants, bars, coffee shops and more. Minutes to Downtown and Cherry Creek! With-in walking distance to Zoo, Parks and Museums!!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Driveway is large enough for two vehicles.
Atención a los huéspedes
We're happy to help with recommendations around Denver or any other questions you might have.
Beautiful old homes nearby lots of new restaurants, shops, bars, the Denver Zoo, Natural History Museum. Easy to walk to many places nearby!
Attractions nearby are: Botanical Garden, Churches, Cinemas, Health/Beauty Spa, Library, Live Theater, Museums, Restaurants, Theme Parks and the Denver Zoo.
You must be 21-years of age to rent.
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation destination! We are thrilled to be hosting you. The following are our rental rules to help make your stay great!
1) Check-in time is after 3:00 PM MST and Check-out is before 10:00 AM MST. Please no early arrivals/late departures without prior approval.
2) This is a non-smoking home. Any smoking (cigarettes or marijuana) inside of the house will result in loss of your security deposit. You may smoke outside of the house and please properly dispose of all butts and papers.
3) Please do not flush any feminine products or other foreign items down the toilet.
4) Pets are not permitted. Service animals are permitted on a case-by-case basis.
5) Reservation payment: The reservation is not confirmed until payment is received. You may cancel with a 50% refund up to one week before your visit.
6) Security deposit: We do require a $500 refundable damage deposit. We would report any damage to the home within 48 hours after check out, or else the deposit is returned to you.
7) The cleaning fee is $150 and is included in your rental quote.
8) The renter is responsible for the following:
a) No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) All trash and recycling should be in the trash cans upon check-out. Our cleaning crew will take the trash out and recycling out. However, if you are at the home for an extended period of time, trash days are every Thursday and you would be responsible for taking out the trash. Trash collection is on alley, outside of the gate. Recycling is picked up every other Thursday. The recycling container is located beside the garage and needs to placed by the curb on pick up days.
d) Please have all pots and pans cleaned and put away.
e) Please clear-out the fridge and freezer of any food. Feel free to leave condiments (items that will not spoil) for the next guest.
f) Please load and run the dishwasher before leaving.
g) If using the outdoor grill, please clean after use.
h) Please have all laundry removed from the washer/dryer.
i) Upon check-out please turn-off the A/C in the summer and leave the thermostat at 65 degrees in the winter.
j) Please turn-off all lights and lock all doors upon your departure. Any keys should be left on the kitchen counter.
k) No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
l) There is no need to make the beds or strip the sheets. We will take care of it.
9) The maximum number of guests is limited to ten (10) persons.
10) The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
11)No daily maid service- While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it can be arranged for an additional fee. This must be scheduled in advance.
12) The fireplace is decorative only and non-functional.
13) Snow storm/road conditions/last-minute cancellations/missed flights/etc. Unfortunately no refunds will be given for last-minute cancellations.
By confirming this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 182 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi! I've lived in Denver the past 20 years and I absolutely love Colorado living! I purchased my home about 8 years ago and underwent major renovations in 2014. I maintained all the beautiful charm of the old Victorian, but updated it with all the modern amenities. I'm always available to help during your visit-- and am happy to give recommendations of some of my favorite places in the area. I hope to host you very soon!