Welcome! This home is the best deal in Leucadia & Encinitas! Completely remodeled! Our home is only 1.6 miles to a state beach!! If inquiring more than 3 months ahead, the price displayed may only be the base price and may not be updated yet.
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. One King. One Queen. 2 trundle beds that sleeps 4 and a bunk bed that sleeps 2 individuals. This home will sleep 10 people comfortably. There is enough parking for 6 to 8 cars. There is all space for an RV.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The key to our home will be in a key lock box hanging on the handrail near the front door. The code is four numbers. Each code is customized for the guest. You will receive an email with the code a day or two prior to your arrival. You can access all parts of the home. There is a BBQ out back waiting for you. If you need to wash your clothes, a washer and dryer are in the basement. There is a DVD player, beach towels, 6 beach chairs and 2 cruisers (bikes). Do not leave the bikes unsupervised anywhere, please take the bike lock with you. If the tires are flat, there is a tire pump in the basement near the window.
Atención a los huéspedes
During your stay, you can reach me between 8 am and 8 pm on my cell phone. If there is an emergency, please call me anytime. If there is something you would like waiting when you arrive like bottled water or a 12 pack of coca-cola ... just let me know!
Otros aspectos destacables
1 Night stays are welcome, however, we typically will wait to book a 1 night reservation within 1 to 2 weeks of the desired date. In addition, it is very costly for us to rent only 1 night, so the nightly rate may need to be adjusted to fulfill our minimum financial requirements. You are beach close and freeway close. It is 1.6 miles to Leucadia state beach; you could drive there in 7 minutes, you could bike there in 11 minutes, or you could walk there in 30 minutes. IF YOU VISIT THE BEACH, PLEASE DO NOT BRING IT BACK WITH YOU INTO THE HOUSE. PLEASE WASH OFF ALL FEET AND SHAKE OFF ALL TOWELS, ETC. IF THE CLEANING CREW NEEDS TO SPEND EXTRA TIME CLEANING THE HOME DUE TO SAND, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST THE EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES BE PAID BY THE GUEST. The freeway access is very good to get you on your way and beat the traffic, but the home is close, so you do hear it if you are outside. But inside it is peaceful and tranquil. For the price and location, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1700 sq ft home that can sleep 10 comfortably, will not be matched! With double pane windows, the interior of the home is a very welcoming environment ready for family reunions, time with old friends or putting your head to the bed after a long day throughout San Diego. A gardener visits once a week to maintain the landscaping and mow the grass. Lastly, yes, there is a hair blow dryer and full length mirror (see pictures).
1) No Smoking In House
2) Please remove your shoes when entering our home.
3) If you have children under the age of 9 years old, please let me know prior to paying for your reservation. From one parent to another, we all know that children can make that extra mess that may incur an extra charge for cleaning. We do not want to charge you any more than the regular cleaning fee, so we feel that a discussion about children is important prior to your payment.
4) ONLY toilet paper goes in the toilet; we are on a septic system. TY!
5) When you depart, please put ALL trash in trash can(s) in the garage.
6) Please no dirty dishes left in the sink or dishwasher. When you leave, please have dishwasher running so that the dishes are clean when the cleaning crew shows up.
7) Please leave all towels in the bathtub and / or shower.
8) Pets - If you want to bring your pet, please inquire, we may allow a pet depending upon the pet if it is potty trained, etc.
9) No loud music and No loud Conversation. This vacation rental only works if our guests are considerate of the neighborhood they are staying in. It is critical that we respect the environment of the neighbors & neighborhood. The neighbors have my phone number. If I receive a complaining phone call from a neighbor, you will asked to leave.
10) We have one hair blow-dryer.
11) A gardener visits once a week to take care of landscaping. Please let him access the exterior of the house and take care of the grass, etc.
13) If you have any questions or concerns, I am available by phone or text between 8 am to 8 pm … if an emergency, call anytime! Enjoy Your Stay!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 112 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
For more than 9 years, Jay Sherman has been helping investors create high returns secured with well-planned real estate.
Known for his "leave no detail behind" approach, Jay has advised on millions of dollars worth of property for the investment community.
He was appointed in 2009 to serve as Treasurer for the North San Diego Real Estate Investor's Association. He served as the Director of Due Diligence for the iconic Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club in 2006-2007.
At the top of the market, from 2005 to 2006, Jay sold off the majority of his California portfolio. He also bought his wife's dream home in Fallbrook, CA.
In 2008, Jay realized it was time to buy in California again.
To stay on top of the market, Jay keeps a copy on his desk of the latest Bruce Norris California Economic Update, the John Schaub Newsletter and the Quarterly Timing Report by economist Robert M. Campbell.
Jay is grateful to have studied under Bruce Norris, the investor who accurately predicted the boom and bust of the California real estate market long before it happened. He also frequents lectures from experts like Tony Alvarez, Dyches Boddiford, Robert Campbell, Mike Cantu, Steve Dexter, Peter Fortunato, Ward Hanigan, Gary Johnston, Reggie Lal, Jimmy Napier, Bruce Norris, John Schaub, Bill Tan, David Tilney and Clyde Wilson.
Jay earned his Bachelor's degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from San Diego State University in 1993. Before he entered real estate, Jay edited movie trailers in Los Angeles. There, he met his wife, Christy, while she was finishing up her master's degree. Jay proposed to Christy in 2002 on top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Christy's dream was to get a PhD in psychology. Jay began to focus on real estate as a way to pay for Christy's tuition. He liked the idea of investing in something tangible where he could control his risk.
Jay bought his first investment property in 2001 using his life savings of $5,000 as a down payment.
Jay and his wife, Dr. Christy Sherman, now have two children, Jacob (11) and Alexandra (9). The family enjoys going to the Wild Animal Park, traveling and relaxing at home in Fallbrook.
Jay, Jacob, Alexandra, and Christy at home in Fallbrook, CA