Información sobre este anuncio
This cute nicely decorated loft is located in one of the best touristic spot in Montreal. You are right in the middle of everything! You can grab fresh bread in the bakery under the loft and buy your groceries across the street!
Well decorated loft with a small mezzanine!
The place is 750 square meters (70 square meters) and can welcome 4 adults and one kid.
- One queen bed in the living room
- One 1 double bed in the mezzanine.
- The futon transforms to a bed for either 1 adult or 2 kids.
The loft is located in a 150 years old building (which is old for Montreal!) and is near from everything! The nearest metro station is "Champs-de-Mars" which is 3 min walk.
You can grab fresh bread every morning at the bakery right under the loft and there is a grocery store across the street.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The whole loft is for you
Atención a los huéspedes
This cute nicely decorated loft is located in one of the best touristic spot in Montreal: It is right in the middle of the Old Montreal!
- 20 sec walk to "Place Jacques Cartier", well known for it's terraces and street shows.
- 5 Min walk to Basilique Notre Dame, one of the greatest montreal attraction
- 5 Min walk from "Le quartier des spectacles", to see good exteriors shows.
- 5 Min walk from the "old port", one of the most famous place in the city.
- 5 Min walk from "La rue Saint-Paul", something that you surelly do not want to miss as a tourist!
5 Min walk from "Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours", another very famous church that tourists do not want to miss!
- 10 Min walk from "Le palais des congrès", if you are a business man.
- 10 Min walk from "La rue sainte-Catherine", one of the most famous street in Canada!
- All Montreal is easily accessible by bus (stop right in front of the loft) or by metro (5 min walk)
You have a bus stop right in front of the loft that will bring your everywhere in the city. There is also a metro station (champ de mars) at 5 min walk.
You do not need any car at all!
Otros aspectos destacables
There is no television in the loft however, a fast internet connection is provided for your laptop & tablets.
We are very quite couple and we are looking for quiet guests! :-)
** No smoking **
** No parties **
** Clean your dishes after use **
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 61 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
we are a married couple who loves to travel the world.
That's why our beautiful house in Canada is for rent, to give you the opportunity to travel to the colorful Laurentides in Quebec and enjoy our little piece of paradise.
We love to visit friends, reading good books, having interesting conversations, taking walks in the nature, going to restaurants, to the cinema or just having fun together.
Welcome and enjoy your stay!