Ciao! It will be a pleasure to welcome you in my cozy apartment in Pistoia, the heart of Tuscany. Here you will find a charming and functional atmosphere, free and speedy WIFI connection and a romantic balcony with flowers all year round where you can enjoy your breakfast :)
Welcome to my cozy flat, located in the heart of Pistoia, perfect to explore the town and enjoy Tuscany!
The apartment is based at the 3rd floor (no elevator) of an antique Tuscan building: the sealing in wood and the stone walls are all authentic!
You'll find a very cosy and unique atmosphere made by the care for details and love for my home. En-joy it!
The apartment has been detailed designed and renovated taking care of original stone walls from XVI sec, original marblekitchen sink, wood ceiling, parquet floor.
The new balcony (with the view on the old tower) makes special every moment of the day surrounding by seasonal flowers and strawberry: enjoy at breakfast or for an aperitivo tasting a glass of Chianti wine or watching the full moon in the night.
The little town of Pistoia surprises with its discreet charm enclosed in alleys and squares decorated with historical monuments and palaces, testimony of an ancient artistic past.
Balanced between its history, the beauty of the landscapes and taste of "live well", Pistoia is an authentic town where you can experience the harmony of art, the richness of its territory, the frankness of the people and relax the precious life-giving water.
The rate is comprehensive of:
- bed linen and blankets (duvet etc..)
A private library is available in the studio with art and fahion book, food and photography, fiction and non-fiction books.
Maps and turist information are at your disposal on the table.
Internet connection WIFI is availble and free!
Travellers and tourists on holiday in PISTOIA remain fascinated by its history. In 5 minute walk from my apartment, you can reach the amazing Piazza del Duomo with the monumental Cathedral of Pistoia and nearby the Piazza della Sala, heart of day and night life.
The neirbourgh has everything you need: bakery, pharmacy, cafè and many supermarkets and restaurant walking distance!
Just outside town you'll have the opportunity to reach and admire the most beautiful tuscan amaenities:
- the city of Florence (35km), Lucca (46km) e Pisa (67km)
- relax and enjoy the biggest spa-town in Italy, Montecatini Terme that offers not only the well-known healing waters but also all the modern relax treatments (17km) or visit and relax in the large and fascinating millennial Grotta Giusti in Monsummano Terme with a beneficial relaxing "steam bath"(15km)
- a beautiful Contemporary Art collection hosted in the mysterious Fattoria di Celle, old tuscan villa on Montale's hills (8km).
- The town of Collodi with the Parco di Pinocchio famous worldwide for his given birth to the most famous puppet of all time: Pinocchio. (30km)
- relax and enjoy sunshine and long walks in Versilia and the best shopping in Forte dei Marmi (60km)
- The Puccini Festival of Torre del Lago (60km) lets visitors get in touch with the atmospheres that inspired the world-known Maestro. The great open-air theatre allows audience to enjoy during summer time any opera performance together with the surrounding environment: the stage opens out directly on the suggestive view of Massaciuccoli Lake and the Apuan Alps in the background.
- The ski resort of Abetone can count on many areas where snow lovers can compete in alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, or learning within the camps (54km)
I am happy to share with you my own PRIVATE apartment.
I'll be even happyier if you'll be keen to live in it with respectful attitude and best behaviour.
Knowing that the goods like water and light are precious, I'll appreciate your own contribution: turn off the lights when not needed and use water sparingly.
Thank you and en-joy your stay!
Este anfitrión tiene 17 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Mi chiamo Barbara, sono insegnante di Tecniche di Sartoria e Drappeggio a manichino per un'Universita' americana.
Adoro la bellezza nascosta nei piccoli dettagli e nei gesti di ogni giorno.
Adoro la creatività come mezzo di ex-pressione profonda per ognuno di noi.
Adoro la pace e la calma, la meditazione e la contemplazione.
Adoro il mio paese, l'Italia, e la città che mi ha cresciuta, Pistoia.
La vita e' un viaggio ed e' per questo che ho deciso di con-dividere il mio nido privato con i viaggiatori alla ricerca di autenticità, accoglienza e funzionalita' nel cuore della magnificaToscana.
Vuoi saperne di piu'?
Guarda le foto all'interno dell'annuncio o contattami per qualunque esigenza, e se deciderai di prenotare, sarà un piacere ospitarti!
A presto e Buon Viaggio!
Ciao, I'm Barbara!
I'm a Tailoring, Pattermaking &Draping.
I love creativity, art and meditation.
Somone says that LIFE IS A JOURNEY :that's why I've decided to SHARE my HOME Pistoia with the utmost care and respect for my guests. My home will be YOUR HOME!
I love my country, my city and my apartament: I have decorated it with love and care and with a delicate attention to details and style.
Have a look at the pictures of my property and if you're keen to visit Tuscany it'll be a pleasure to host you!