Rio Venice is the ideal solution if you are looking for a relaxing holiday: we offer 3 rooms with 3 private external bathrooms (kitchen and dining room are shared). The location is strategic for arrivals and departures to and from Venice city.
Our apartment Rio Venice, where is located the room "Red Emotion", is situated in a great location, very convenient for arrivals and departures from the city of Venice, but at the same time already fully immersed in the typical Venetian atmosphere.
The room "Red Emotion" is equipped with LED TV, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, safe, free WiFi and has an external private bathroom.
The environment has been recently renovated: the Guesthouse Rio Venice has 3 private rooms and 3 external private bathrooms (all equipped with hairdryers).
The rooms are spacious and bright, overlooking an internal courtyard, that is very quiet.
Kitchen, dining room and a small terrace are shared with other guests.
In the kitchen you can find some useful appliances: a microwave, a kettle, a toaster, an American coffee machine, an Italian espresso coffee machine and a fridge (however the use of the stove is not allowed).
Breakfast is not provided, but you can easily have it in one of the many bars located close to our apartment or, if you prefer, you can prepare it in the apartment, by using the appliances provided in the kitchen (a supermarket is nearby, just 3 minutes walk from the apartment).
Rio Venice is located close to the terminal of the Piazzale Roma and the railway station "Saint Lucia", in a characteristic area of Venice, somewhat removed from the tourist flow, but at the same time convenient to all sights: in fact, by taking a vaporetto along the Grand Canal or going by a walk, in about 15 minutes you can get to the Rialto Bridge and the Piazza San Marco (St. Mark's Square), the heart of the city.
You can easily reach the apartment both from the airport "Marco Polo VCE" and from Treviso TSF airport, as well as from the Cruise Terminal and the parking ares at the Tronchetto.
The structure, located on the second floor with elevator, has been renovated in all the premises to provide a pleasant and relaxing stay.
From Rio Venice, in a few minutes walk, you will find yourself in Campo Santa Margherita, a delightful little Venetian square, surrounded by typical restaurants and shops, popular with University students and not only (our apartment is in fact very close to the University of Ca' Foscari and IUAV - the University of Architecture).
From the Campo Santa Margherita then you can easily get to the Accademia Bridge, where you can spend a visit to the Accademia Galleries, the museum that collects the best tradition of Venetian art, with paintings by Tiziano, Tintoretto and Tiepolo.
In 10 minutes walk from the Accademia Bridge you can get to the Piazza San Marco, the heart of the city.
Nearby the apartment in 10 minute walk, there are also the "Basilica Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari", the "Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista" and the "Scuola e Chiesa di san Rocco".
The excellent position of this apartment allows to get to a multitude of small restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops that are all in the neighboring area.
Otros aspectos destacables
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Red Emotion Room has an external private bathroom, for exclusive use, located about 8 meters away from the room. However, this is the biggest bathroom of the apartment, with access to a small terrace.
- CHECK-IN: è possibile accedere alle camere dalle ore 15:00 alle ore 19:00.
- Per arrivi oltre le ore 19:00 e fino alle ore 24:00 è previsto un pagamento extra di 20,00 euro.
Si richiede comunque di avvisare tempestivamente tramite e-mail o telefono.
Oltre le ore 24:00 non vengono effettuati check-in. Se accordato, saranno previsti 40 euro extra.
- A partire dalle ore 10:00, su richiesta del cliente e sempre previo accordo, possiamo tenere i bagagli e consegnare già la chiave della stanza
- CHECK-OUT: è necessario lasciare libere le camere entro e non oltre le ore 10:00, pena il pagamento di un’altra notte.
- Dal prezzo è esclusa la tassa di soggiorno imposta dal Comune di Venezia, che ammonta a 1.50 euro a persona (i bambini fino ai 10 anni non la pagano).
- La colazione non è prevista.
Alta stagione: febbraio, marzo, aprile, maggio, giugno, luglio, agosto, settembre, ottobre, novembre
Bassa stagione: dicembre, gennaio
Nota: i periodi di Carnevale, Pasqua, Festività Natalizie, altre festività sono considerati alta o altissima stagione e i prezzi subiranno delle variazioni.
- CHECK-IN: the rooms are available from 3:00pm to 7:00pm.
- For arrivals after 7:00pm up to 12:00 midnight will be asked an extra fee of 20 Euro. Advance warning by e-mail or by phone is essential.
No check-in after 12:00 midnight. If agreed you will be requested for the amount of €40 of extra fee.
- Starting from 10:00am, if requested by guests and always prior agreement, we can keep the luggage and give you the room keys
- CHECK-OUT: it is necessary to vacate the rooms not later than 10:00am or pay for another night.
- Price is exclusive of the tax imposed by the City of Venice, which amounts to 1.50 euro per person (children under 10 years are free of charge).
- Breakfast is not provided
High season: February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
Low season: December, January
Note: the periods of Carnival, Easter, Christmas, other holidays are considered high or very high season and the prices will change.
Este anfitrión tiene una política de cancelación moderada
Si cancelas hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje, podrás recibir un reembolso completo. Si cancelas 7 días antes del viaje, puedes obtener un reembolso del 50 % de la tarifa por noche, además del reembolso completo de los gastos.