Información sobre este anuncio
Lovely 1 bedroom apartment on a tree lined, quiet street on the upper east side. The apartment is extremely well kept and is close to a number of restaurants, subways and museums- and Central Park!
- Washer/dryer in bathroom
- Spacious two bedroom with a dressing room and desk. Can only accommodate two people though as there is only 1 queen size bed.
- Granite kitchen & bathroom
- Hardwood floors with an exposed brick wall
- High speed Wi-fi
- Premium cable with HBO, Showtime and many other movie channels. DVR, On Demand
- AC units in the windows of both bedrooms
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have access to the entire apartment
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be out of the country but we're more than happy to leave recommendations for restaurants, museums & other activities in the neighborhood if desired!
- 10 minute walk to Central Park
- Movie theater 1 minute walk from apartment
- A ton of restaurants nearby including Felice (Wine Bar), Maya (Mexican), El Porron (Tapas Restaurant), and El Tiella (Italian/Greek Fusion) & many others
- Close to a number of grocery stores, including a Gristedes on 66th & 1st and a Grace's Marketplace on 67th and 2nd
- 15 minute walk to Museum Mile including the Frick, the MET, Guggenheim, etc.
- 5 minute walk to the 6 on 68th & Lex
- 10 minute walk to the NQR/456 on 59th & Lex
- 8 minute walk to the FM on 63rd & Lex
- Street parking available
Otros aspectos destacables
- 4 floor walk up
No more than 2 guests maximum
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.