Master Baker's room is a nice ground floor room suitable for couple in nineteen twenties Bakery House renovated to welcome the travellers from around the world. You will not be able to get freshly baked bread (kruh in Slovene) in the house but the positive energy is still there.
Recently (February 2017) redecorate room (14m2+ anteroom 3m2 + bathroom 3,5m2 suitable for couple or two friend whom do not mind sharing the queen size bed. In Wardrobe with 2 sliding doors is enough space for your clots and there is more space in second closet. A bonuses are nice dressing table with mirror for her and fridge (beer not included:)) for him.
Servicios y zonas comunes
A shared kitchen in the ground floor (next you room) is at your disposal. We also have a laundry with two washing machines . There is a small courtyard behind the house with garden furniture where you can relax and enjoy your meals; there is also a charcoal grill at your disposal. A bicycle storage room is also available.
Atención a los huéspedes
Someone will always be available to respond to any questions regarding your stay. On your arrival you will be welcomed by me Gregor or my son Jure.
Otros aspectos destacables
The room is on the ground floor facing the street and not suitable for light sleepers.
Laundry is available to the guests from 17.00 until 10.00 next day.
Quiet time is from 22.00 until 7.00 next day (regulated by the law).
In our house we …
... are not perfect
... are we tray to do it better
... are smoking in the yard
... respect each other
... keep our voices and music down in the night hours (22.00 -7.00)
... have kitchen rules:
- If you open it, close it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you unlock it, lock it up.
- If you break it, admit it.
- If you can't fix it, call someone who can.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it smells bad, throw it.
- If you don’t use it, give it away.
- If it is someone else’s and you want to use it, get permission.
- If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone.
Este anfitrión tiene 145 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones