Información sobre este anuncio
This beautiful, modern, cozy home is a 3 minute walk to the Old Hickory Lake Marina! Spacious, clean and natural, it's the perfect place to rest your head while visiting Nashville. Boat and RV parking available on site.
Fully updated with modern amenities, beautiful hardwoods, granite countertops and tasteful design. The bedroom is complete with a queen sized bed, desk and chair, walk in closet and separate sink with en suite Jack-and-Jill bathroom. A separate half bath is located just across the hall if needed. Linens and towels provided.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Fenced in back yard with deck and outdoor seating, full use of kitchen, laundry and common living areas
Atención a los huéspedes
You will likely see one of us once daily, but we are happy to give you the insider scoop on all there is to do in Nashville! I work a lot, and Nick is low key so you'll have plenty of privacy
Otros aspectos destacables
Two silly little Boston Terriers occupy the house, but they are exclusively in a separate area of the house, unless you want to play and snuggle with them!
If you are bringing your dog, please have proof of vaccines up to date (rabies, distemper, parvo Bordetella and Lepto) as well as proof of CURRENT heartworm, flea and tick prevention. I reserve the right to turn away any pet who appears to be ill. The health and safety of our dogs is our priority.
We do not accept cats or any other pets other than dogs
1. Please keep the house tidy up and clean up after yourself
2. Please do not wear shoes in the house. There is a closet near the door you can put shoes and coats in
3. We typically go to bed by 10 PM. Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 8 AM
4. If the dogs are in the common area of the house, which is rare, do not let them out the door!
5. Do not feed OR give the dogs anything. They have food allergies, and this will be grounds for immediate move out without refund. The health and safety of our pets is just as important as yours
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones