Enjoy your stay in NYC in my spacious, newly renovated apartment: 2 bedrooms, 2 separate entrances, a living room with a new queen size sofa bed, a full kitchen and a backyard complete with a grill. Just 9 minutes from downtown Manhattan (L Train).
Enjoy your stay in NYC in my spacious, newly renovated apartment. It includes 2 bedrooms with separate entrances, a living room with a new queen size sofa bed, a full kitchen and a backyard complete with a grill. Just 10 minutes from downtown Manhattan.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The Amenities include:
* 100% private apartment
* 2 Blocks From Subway (L Train)
* Free, Super Fast Wi-Fi Access
* The most comfortable beds ever
* Clean linens, towels for each guest
* Fully functional kitchen
* Street parking is easy
* Two separate entrances
* Air mattress available for additional guests
* Walking distance to plenty of restaurants, art galleries, music venues and more
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available to answer any and all questions and I promise that you will enjoy your stay. Vogue Magazine named Bushwick one of the top 10 coolest neighborhoods so there is plenty to do locally. I am more than happy to offer some recommendations.
Otros aspectos destacables
Comfortably sleeps 6 however, we can accommodate up to 8. The couch transforms into a queen bed and a separate air mattress can also be used in the apartment. There are plenty of chairs available inside the apartment as well as in the backyard.
- No smoking indoors (you can smoke in the backyard but you must clean out all ashtrays prior to check out to avoid an additional cleaning fee)
- No parties / events
- No Pets
- No loud music / noise after 11pm
- Please respect the neighbors
- Please respect the space
- Please conserve water
- Enjoy yourself
Este anfitrión tiene 22 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Lover of all things creative; especially music and art. I'm a native New Yorker so I've seen this city grow and change over the years and I consider myself an expert in terms of where to visit and what to experience in this great city. When I'm not working, I am usually spending time with my family and friends, checking out some live music, trying new restaurants or checking out an art gallery.