Our charming cabin is nestled in the secluded hamlet of Kimberley, two hours from Toronto.. The best skiing in Ontario is nearby in Collingwood for winter visits and for the rest of the time, Sauble Beach, Ontario's best, is less than 30 minutes away for summer guests. Hikers come from all over to explore the Bruce Trail, which is in the back yard! Deer, wild turkey and the resident beaver are always around. The energy of this lovely retreat will rejuvenate you. It's peaceful here.
Ours is a charming three bedroom bungalow with the most spectacular view of Old Baldy (an ancient heritage site) mountain. Newly renovated, this open concept home is designed for family gatherings and cooking. The dining room table seats 12 and the three bedrooms sleep 8. There are two cozy fireplaces for warmth and ambiance. Deer, wild turkey, Charles (the resident beaver) and lots of birds are around daily. An oversized deck to enjoy the view and rest.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The whole house is available to you. Privacy is yours!
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available via email or cell phone throughout your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you have more than 8 people in your group, there is a fee of $20 per person, per night added to your fees. Please let me know so that I can adjust your cost.
• No smoking in the house please.
• Small pets are family and are welcome, but I must know ahead of time if you are bringing a pet. Dogs larger than 30 lbs. require a discussion due to the extra fees my cleaning company charges me. Please always pick up after your pet; children are often at the house.
• If you have young children, please supervise them carefully. There is fast moving water and a pond children and pets should stay away from water. The pond is not safe to swim in.
• There is also a fire pit, but please do not light any fires; a permit is needed.
• Please bring your own fire wood if you use the fireplace - wood can be purchased at most gas stations.
• If you are planning on going to the many beaches nearby, please bring your own beach towels. Linens and towels are provided, but cannot be removed from the home so our next guest is comfortable.
• If you use the BBQ, please clean it as a courtsey to my next guest.
• Please make sure all trash and garbage is secure in the garage - there are animals and they make a mess. Recycling is seperated from the trash.
• You may see animals and garden snakes, especially on sunny days, please don't hurt them, they live there.
• You must be 25 years old, or older to rent this home.
• Feel free to contact me if you need anything.
• Thanking you in advance for your cooperation. Enjoy your stay!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones