A lovely 2-storey home furnished for families (beautiful kids toys and backyard swings included), although we like to keep it minimal so as to suit everyone.
The main floor has a dining room with a 6-person dining table, a living room with a contemporary down-feather sectional sofa along with other eclectic furnishings, an office with a computer and sitting area, and a beautiful and functional kitchen.
In the KITCHEN you will find cupboards full of cooking implements, an oven range, refrigerator, dishwasher, sandwich press, toaster, and an espresso coffee machine.
The basement has 2 closed bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a single bed with pull-out single mattress under bed. The other has a double bed. The 3rd bedroom has a queen size bed and is located in the open space. All linens are cotton and each bed comes with a high quality European down-filled comforter.
The open space is large and comfortable with lots of beautiful and creative toys for children!
There is a full bathroom downstairs with a stand up shower as well as a laundry room with washer and dryer.
The backyard has a huge deck with a gas BBQ, a 6-person teak table with umbrella and playground. It is surrounded with many trees giving it a feeling of privacy and being in the country.
Additionally we provide,
- air conditioning/heating
- wi-fi connection
- a free local telephone
- all the linens you will need
- a hair dryer
- an iron and ironing board
- a projector & screen for movies
- an espresso machine
- a piano
- a check-in booklet that outlines, in detail, locations to local grocery stores, pharmacies, recommended local bars, and restaurants along with other neighbourhood tips.
Our home is located in NDG (Notre-Dame-de-Grace), a safe and friendly neighbourhood located 5-10 minutes from downtown.
Within a 200m radius you will find plenty of grocery stores, coffee shops, a bicycle path, bike rentals (with bixi), a library, a public indoor pool (no card no fee!), a playground and water park.
Another 100m and there is an outdoor pool as well as a wide selection of parks.
It's extremely easy to access Montreal's metro (subway) from here. Just one very short bus ride away will take you downtown in minutes.
We are flexible with many aspects of the rental such as check in and out times so feel free ask.
We look forward to hearing from you!
1. CHECK-IN time is after 2pm EST and CHECK-OUT time is 11am EST
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. Pets are not permitted under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent, is held by Airbnb and will be returned provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked (including windows).
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
5. PAYMENT – Advanced Payment is done through (website hidden).
6. CANCELLATIONS: As per (website hidden) cancellation policy for listing.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – As per (website hidden) cancellation policy for listing.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup & wireless broadband access.
11. MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however, is available at an additional rate.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given in the event of a hurricane or storm.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE: If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (website hidden) for details and to purchase.
Hello and welcome to our profile!
We are both professionals in the domain of special events. When not working, we try to live a simple life relating to the essentials such as nature, family and lifestyle. We love travelling, cooking, music and books. We are both foodies which is why the kitchen really is the hub of our home.
We are involved in Waldorf education where our children go to school and so our home is not littered with plastic toys. Our children would love to share their beautiful toys made from nobel materials with your children should they be a part of your trip. If not, you will not feel as if you are in a home for kids with finger paintings and toys all over the place.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Dan & Chris